Have you ever been hit by a taser gun?

Have you been hit by a taser gun?

• Total voters
I know one person on AD was tasered, but he don't have the balls to 'fess up.

That is because he didn't want anyone knowing that 2 policemen had to taser him all because he was being stupid and thought he could just beat them up. It is sad that he did it and he was trouble in the courtroom too.

No, I haven't been hit by a taser gun, and I don't think I would like to go thru that for sure.

NOPE! because im sezuire they cant tag at me they i cant feel like that im not joking!

Okay, then be careful, think before what are you going to do. Being calm and DO what the cop says.

No, I haven't but I want to volunteer for it, tho.

Oh! You mean a gooch, or a taint.

No.

It was slightly more forward.

I wish I knew how to be more coy about this.

You are forgiven, son.

Actually, I was talking to Father Dowling. He's a close friend.

dowling1.JPG

NOPE! because im sezuire they cant tag at me they i cant feel like that im not joking!

Banjo is right, also you can still to get tasered if you have medical condition or not, just don't matters and need to listen what police said or you will get tasered.

It's same thing that goes on deaf people with CI.

Banjo is right, also you can still to get tasered if you have medical condition or not, just don't matters and need to listen what police said or you will get tasered.

It's same thing that goes on deaf people with CI.
HINT: Don't get CI. ;)

I voted no 'cuz I don't make trouble.

I was wondering if being tased mess up CI? I have been searching the Net and so far I didn't find anything about taser messing up CI. I don't use CI anyhow. :)

Back