Have you ever been hit by a taser gun?

Have you been hit by a taser gun?

• Total voters
Other night watch cop tv show. Ok, guy was very high and aggressor plan threat his wife/girfriend ( i dont remmy which one). She call 911 for help anyway cops show up at her house. guy just run out of house with totally nude. Cops try coax him to give it up or surrender but keep stubborn. Cop ask her what kind of drug he take?. She told cop that suspect it is PCP. Cops have hard time handle with guy. Cop decide take taser gun shot on him but still stubborn as strong stand up. Finally take guy down by around 8 cops over him. Cop check taser gun. It is work but not very effect on body who is on high drugs. Like I said :eek3::eek3::eek3: Strong drugs is not effect by taser gun?. I was wonder....LOL

I am not victim of taser gun, but I know the electric can kill fatality on people.

Only if people does drugs and were on something that mixature in your body and the taser gun can kill them.

If it counts, I've been shocked repeatly by things other than tazers. When I was younger I learned about charged capicitors and photography flash the hard way -- way before it became popular to turn disposiable cameras into stun guns. Fun but dangerous... and painful, doesn't have the same effect either.

Well i will be the stupid one of this group. my fiance was out of town, i was bored to death. My brother and his wife stoped by my house comming back from a local flea market. He had this huge smile on his face and said "look what i bought" and pulls out a stun gun. Well a couple of hours later i thought it would be a brilliant idea for him to stun me in the leg. With out delay he jumps off the couch and jabs my leg with the stun gun. Well no one had ever seen a fat man fall to the ground like i did, and well when i realize what happened i noticed my entire family is laughing i guess the look of my body convulsing from the electricity seemed to by the highlight of the night.

Did i learn my lesson? no i procedded to get shocked at least 4 times that night several vids of me were on caught video phone and probably on youtube :| . I do not recomend any one to do this it was a random act of stupidity on my part.

Hate to break it to you but the cops can taser you regardless of what your medical condition is. It's not like somebody is going to warn the cops of your medical condition before you get tasered.

Exactly. They don't look for a MedicAlert bracelet first.

Only if people does drugs and were on something that mixature in your body and the taser gun can kill them.

No, someone with a heart condition can be killed by a taser, especisally if they have a pacemaker.

I have tazed and trained with different tazers
Prefer the X-26
I personally did not choose to be tazed in training. I did not choose to be shot with our new sidearms either. Guess I'm just no fun.

OMG!! I Eat Glue - your location
Location: San Antonio, where no one knows how to drive in rain, snow, ice, or perfect weather.
is Ohio's theme song - you are really in Ohio aren't you :) too funny

Last edited:
I think that the lawsuits involving tasers are getting out of hand.

Tasers are considered non-lethal. However, there will be fatalities from time to time. It's like every other weapon that is considered non-lethal.

For instance, you know those places that say... "Pacemaker Warning: Microwave in Use." Well, if a criminal had a pacemaker and was tackled by the police near that microwave area... that criminal might die.

Most policemen fire on people in non-lethal places such as legs, arms, etc. However, there will be times when that person is a bleeder (suffers from hemophilia) and bleed to death.

One thing everyone should be aware about... COOPERATE. Simple.

I think that the lawsuits involving tasers are getting out of hand.

Tasers are considered non-lethal. However, there will be fatalities from time to time. It's like every other weapon that is considered non-lethal.

For instance, you know those places that say... "Pacemaker Warning: Microwave in Use." Well, if a criminal had a pacemaker and was tackled by the police near that microwave area... that criminal might die.

Most policemen fire on people in non-lethal places such as legs, arms, etc. However, there will be times when that person is a bleeder (suffers from hemophilia) and bleed to death.

Microwaves no longer pose a danger to people with pacemakers. And, witht he person who has a pacemaker with a defibrillator even a shock to the leg or arm could be sufficient to induce a heart attack. What if the person had done nothing wrong?

Most policemen fire on people in non-lethal places such as legs, arms, etc.

Actually No.
Police Officers are trained to stop aggressive action and the best place to stop aggressive action is center mass and head.

Absolutely Correct!!
People who are doing nothing wrong generally do not catch attention at all.

About the cry of "Deaths From Tazers":
We went through that with night sticks/PR24s, Chemical agents, beanbag and rubber rounds, and on and on.
The truth behind most deaths is other factors - person hyped up on PCP/Cocaine/Meth or other drugs, previous medical conditions, on person medical devices, alcohol levels, and so on.
Bottom line behind it all is - Do not act in a way that makes the use of a tazer necessary and you do not have to worry about the affects.

Back