Have u..

F

FreeWoman77

happened when u need something u couldnt find one, when u dont they're there somewhere/everywhere now, huh?

i have been looking for long jeans pants, finally, found one, and i saw long skirt with high cut on back of skirt there today what i was looking for last summer :lol: that happened to me often i notice

Always! This always happens to me. I need or want something, like a corduroy jacket. Of course, they're not popular that year. So then I don't want one anymore, and the next year, THERE they are, everywhere!

that happens to me alot! just recently, I lost my jean jacket and have no idea where it is.. i must have misplaced it or let someone borrow it.. so hopefully it'll show up one day :fingersx: its one of my favorite jacket :(

FreeWoman77 said:
happened when u need something u couldnt find one, when u dont they're there somewhere/everywhere now, huh?

i have been looking for long jeans pants, finally, found one, and i saw long skirt with high cut on back of skirt there today what i was looking for last summer :lol: that happened to me often i notice

Yup, happens a lot for me too, when I need it I can't seem to find it then when I need something else, there goes a whole bunch of what I was looking for before. :)

Yep, Alot of times... :eek:

I've looked everywhere for my digit camera, couldn't find it until one day I was cleaning everything upside down the whole house, recovered the camera in my cabinet on the desk the whole time.

Another time, I lost my favorite harley davidson's shirt and I panic looked everywhere in the hotel room and the van, when I was out of town. I thought I might have left it at another hotel when going to Davenport, Iowa. I found out my dad had it in his suitcase the whole time, and he was wondering if that was my step mothers or his other daughter, Krissy so he just stuffed it in the suitcase, until they came down and said it wasn't theirs. He then asked me, I said where the heck did you find it at?!! But, then I lost it again, this time it's gone forever. :( I do believe I left it at the laundry mat. What the heck is wrong with me?

Yeah, me, too. Like this morning, I've been looking for my head. :)

yeah it happen to me before. I was look for my grandma necklace that gave me which was most memories, couldn't find it til 2 or 3 years, was clean up the storage, and found out, i was so pleased with a tears. And, alots of time, alots lost something, but found it much later. eh.

Yes I have...many time I couldn't find it so fed up...found it later..ugh!

Also finding right clothes is hard! That's because my hip is so low and hard to find a pant that fit me right. UGH! I cannot wait to have my tummy get flat again!!!

Only the ones really annoys me losing my marbles minds... kept countine finding my key... til find it then go out.. I ain't leave around the house.. how can I get into..? LOL
That is my major problem losing my one pieces marbles gone...

Clothes nah, still here around everday but kids.. yes.. some missing, i've asked my kids where your clothes missing.. and said uh oh yeah mom, left at the school.. sometimes tend to give their friend. Made me pulling my hair out why can't they tell me pieces before lose my marbles.. LOL

:giggle: in any chance were you able to find your head Tousi?....

It happened to me a couple of times, I can't seem to find my things sometimes but later I found them, the worse thing is I keep misplace my keys, but now I keep them in my coat that way I don't have to look EVERYWHERE in the house for them :lol:

Happen to me all the time. That how I learnt to take part of the fashion trade and make my own clothes. My mum is a dressmaker so yeah. I don't have to worry about looking for them anymore as they always happens next year or the year after.

Happened to me too sometimes.
Once I looked in all over for my $20 bill and then I found it in my jacket pocket several months later when I put my jacket on me. It does feel make you feel good when you finally find something that you lost a while back :)

Oh yeah Butterfly girl, It happened to me once when I lost $ 20. but never found it :( I guess I dropped it while taking my check book out of my purse.......

When I lost something then I had to looking for it till found it hehe

in many times when I lost something and couldn't give it up and keep going going going to look for something it make me grumpy grrrrr like I said " Where it is?!?!?!?" till ahhh found it lol :lol:

Last Friday I couldnt find my damn keys!! before 9 am so I had keep looking before I miss it out the transit bus so i keep going till finally found it it was so stress in my mind to look for it but FOUND!!! it was on my fridge on the top duh me lol then I had to rush rush rush to ran to the bus station outside to wait for the bus whew almost miss the bus lol :lol: that I would not leave my house till I find my keys lol :lol:

Yeah! It happens to me sometimes, I look all over for it and that thing was right under my nose and I stumped when I found it was right there. :P Sometimes, it's well hidden and I can't find or remember where I put it. :lol:

Believe it or not, but sometimes I do say a little prayer, and it does helps me find things.....

^Angel^ said:
Believe it or not, but sometimes I do say a little prayer, and it does helps me find things.....
Yes I do the same too. I remember one day I misplaced my debit card and I had to search all over my home for it. I stopped and said a little prayer. Then when I finished I looked down on the floor and there it was! I thanked Him afterwards :)

ButterflyGirl said:
Yes I do the same too. I remember one day I misplaced my debit card and I had to search all over my home for it. I stopped and said a little prayer. Then when I finished I looked down on the floor and there it was! I thanked Him afterwards :)

We're two of a kind aren't we?... :giggle: Same here!! :hug:

Oh good I am not the only one then!!

I always lost everything especially my money and then finally found them over few weeks if I clean really deep around here.

I remember one time I lost my shoes at my mom's house while I was visiting there. I couldn't able to find it so I thought my second dad hid my shoes (he always hide everything for jokes) but he said he haven't touch my shoes so I have been looking for it all day then finally I felt so stupid I put my shoes in the bedrooms under the bed. I don't know why my shoes were there!!

also at store, i have been looking for a book, Gone with the Wind, in my home country cuz on TV there's no CC, hardly find one, later on with my friend went to bookstore I saw one there n bought it forget what I was going there for :lol:

also dollars too, misplaced never found :( later on surprised me :dance2:

recently, been looking for keys cleaned all in my house helpless, gave up good I nowhere go just needed mailbox key, later on i pulled box of game, ice break, with my girls saw my keys far back of shelf i didnt remember why i put there, in our bedroom :doh:

Back