Have the Jehovah Witness people come to your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebling:-))) said:
I never heard that they don't beleive in hospital. I only know that JW don't beleive in blood tranfusion and eat blood pudding/sausage.

I didn't know that it's legal to have surgery in houses in your country. :ugh2:

Of course many JW went to hospitail to have their surgery but they have to accept to die if they lost a lot of blood because they don't beleive in blood tranfusion.

One JW, I know very well - He had an operation to remove few inches of intestine (cancer). He told me the story what/how... He saw a patient had the same operation as him... He received blood transfusion but JW rejected to receive blood transfusion but receive "special water" transfusion instead of blood. They have contract agreement before have surgery that he demand doctors to save his blood... Doctor told him that he can't promise that he can save his blood or not but he did SAVED his blood during long hours operation... He only lost 1/4 pint of blood and receive "special water" transfusion. He recovered few days after surgery but a patient who receive blood transfusion is still unrecovered. He said that doctors CAN SAVE patients's blood instead of let them lost alot of blood and then replace blood transfusion. Interesting... Of course I questioned them: What if people lost a lot of blood due accidents or birth etc... than doctor tried to save them? JW answered: Then accept to die... :cold:

I have to honest with you that I don't like to have blood transfusion but I HAVE to if it happened to me and my family... Doctors use water transfusion on us before... My son had head surgery last year... Of course I questioned doctor about blood transfusion. Doctor insured me to not worry about lost alot of blood and will receive water transfusion on him... If lost blood then accept blood transfusion. We agreed. My son goes well after head surgery without blood transfusion. It doesn't mean that I beleive JW but to my feeling, I am too paraniod to trust blood transfusion since happeend to AIDs, HIV etc.
I understand your point of panic about blood transfusion. You can tell doctor if blood inside AIDS, or HIV and made sure double check it out before put your body. Last 4 yrs, I went to hosp of plm my heart. Dr told me blood the bag 1/4 feed my body about 15 or 20 mins. Before that I asked Dr make sure not AIDS, and HIV. Dr said He did checked it out clean blood no AIDS AND HIV! I say good. Then gave me IV for 2 days. If JW wont let do that means let them die? However Dr do best for everything like that. I remembered that Dr told me that If AIDS and HIV inside blood bag and threw it out!!! It good clean blood and put freezer ref....(not good spelling). I think so Hospital passed by LAW.

Do anyone of you know Gabriel Johnson in Arlington, Texas. He've always preached about the 'absolute power of Jehovah' to me over and over again. I normally says but if Jehovah was so powerful then why did he allow Lucifer to rebel? That usually shuts him up. BTW I enjoy showing grossly out of context verses to him and watch him as he explodes over the 'wrongful interpertion' of the Bible.

Matter of fact, once I talked about Lilith and a Catholic woman told me I'll go to hell for talking about Lilith. I was like 'Ok.....'

thewinterknight said:
=
Matter of fact, once I talked about Lilith and a Catholic woman told me I'll go to hell for talking about Lilith. I was like 'Ok.....'

U kidding me? I am Catholic and I don't tell people to go to hell if u talk about Lilith. I would talk about it and I have no fear of it. I don't know why would she said that to u. Interest.

Throwstones said:
I had a JW maid at my parents house longtime ago. Once I become new born again Christian and thought a maid is christian. I informed her that I believe in Jesus. Then she rushed and pushed me to read JW book. Even she touched my physical.. almost fell. I shocked how she acted toward me. I puzzled why she does that. I decided to call my deaf pastor and asked him what it is? He told me to look at the book which name publishing company. I looked at book and say "Watchtower" He said that is from Jehavoh Witness. It is very cult! He explained me over phone. After I hang up, I told a JW maid to leave me alone and give book back to her. But she pushed me again. I throw JW books in trash outside!

Next week again, JW people came over my parents house and knocked the door. My mom told them NOT to knock the door. But they were very stubborn! They put "AWAKE" magazine in mailibox. I took it and throw it in the trash. I can see they are so stubborn and bad behavior to me. Wow it looks not same as we normally are christian and respect people's wishing -- never push them to believe or read book. I can see different between JW and Christian behavior are different.

In Brooklyn, NY the (JW) Watchtower headquarter is in there between two building where the subway come through. I was riding the subway and saw the two building of Watchtowers so I did take pictures of them.

I wish GOD can burn JW's building down now because they are worse rudiest in the world. I do not appreciate their behavior and doctrine very aawffffullllyyyy!!!!!
Oh my, I know how you feel, but don't let their influence whatever behavior done to you. Remember, vengeance is the Lord's, not us. And also, to love them, not mean to approve their doing, but don't take it out on them. Smile

lol...I almost shot a JW freak when he tried to trepass my property in Maryland.

hottiedeafboi said:
Oh my, I know how you feel, but don't let their influence whatever behavior done to you. Remember, vengeance is the Lord's, not us. And also, to love them, not mean to approve their doing, but don't take it out on them. Smile

I ask myself questions why GOD allow JW building Watchtower builders in Brooklyn??? Hottiedeafboi, I agree with you that The revenges is from God not us... God takes care of the problems!

Tons of hate in this thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

AquaBlue said:
Tons of hate in this thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

We are not ashamed of telling the truth how JW did have bad doctrines, misconducts and disrespect us. How we feel expressing about JW etc.... Therefore, we have a right to feedback what to do with JW's situation. :dunno:

EagleCherokee63 said:
:ty: :ty: :ty: Yes, I missed her so much. Today, I gasped! I saw in spirit my grandmother and Dad comfortable with me.

You're welcome. :hug: :) God has comfort your heart knowing that God is with you always.

When JW people go on trip to a conference, staying at a hotels, or anyplace. JW usually have someone is a stand by to watch JW people what they do or something like they're a watchdogs. :|

Yes, JW people usually wear very fancy and expensive tastes in clothes because they think they have a "standards".

Safari said:
Yes, JW people usually wear very fancy and expensive tastes in clothes because they think they have a "standards".

Yeah, JW people are very polite and manner people.

Liebling:-))) said:
Yeah, JW people are very polite and manner people.
Polite? Isn't loitering considered impolite?

Ugh... there is too much to read here, but I would like you all to know that I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses... they aren't all as annoying as you'd think ;) I'm sure there's a bunch of stuff in here that is just rumors about JW's such as the fact that they are trying to convert people... JW's do NOT try to convert anybody, they just offer a free study of the bible to anyone who is interested and let them make their own decisions as to what religion they choose. I attend a deaf Kingdom Hall (basicly a church for JW's) and there are a lot of nice deaf JW's out there, this weekend there is going to be an assembly in NJ with over 6000 deaf JW's!

Oh, and as to the JW's being a cult thing... cults are based on mystery, and it's quite obvious that we are anything but mysterious, we will tell you everything about our religion in a heartbeat :P Plus cults follow an earthly leader, and we only follow God and his son Jesus.

Cynical Vez... I've had people threaten to shoot me before... it's not a good feeling, if you just ask them not to come back or to put you on their "do not call list" because you are strongly opposed they will politely leave you alone.

Last edited:
rabbit said:
Ugh... there is too much to read here, but I would like you all to know that I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses... they aren't all as annoying as you'd think ;) I'm sure there's a bunch of stuff in here that is just rumors about JW's such as the fact that they are trying to convert people... JW's do NOT try to convert anybody, they just offer a free study of the bible to anyone who is interested and let them make their own decisions as to what religion they choose. I attend a deaf Kingdom Hall (basicly a church for JW's) and there are a lot of nice deaf JW's out there, this weekend there is going to be an assembly in NJ with over 6000 deaf JW's!

Oh, and as to the JW's being a cult thing... cults are based on mystery, and it's quite obvious that we are anything but mysterious, we will tell you everything about our religion in a heartbeat :P Plus cults follow an earthly leader, and we only follow God and his son Jesus.

Cynical Vez... I've had people threaten to shoot me before... it's not a good feeling, if you just ask them not to come back or to put you on their "do not call list" because you are strongly opposed they will politely leave you alone.
If they are nice people, why go door to door and talk to other people? Why leave pamplets everywhere? I see booklets and pamplets in laundromats, locker rooms, gyms, clubs, etc. They go door to door... even when it's obvious that the person is following a different religion or something.

JW stopped by at my house when I used to live in West Coast in years ago. I learned alot from them.

Here are the list - things that they believe/don't believe in :

1. Jehovah God is not a Trinity
2. The doctrine of the Trinity is inspired by Satan
3. Jesus Christ is a created being, who at one time did not exist (a.k.a.Michael the archangel)
4. The Holy Spirit is not a person but is "God's active force" i.e. gravity, electricity etc.
5. Heaven is only for select Jehovah's Witnesses
6. Heaven is limited only to 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses
7. Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true Christians
8. There is no Hell (It is simply the grave)
9. There is no life after death (except for the 144,000)
10. Salvation is by good works not by Grace
11. You cannot be sure of salvation
12. Jesus is not to be worshiped or prayed to
13. Jesus did not rise from the dead bodily but as a spirit being
14. You are discouraged from attending college
15. The "first resurrection" occurred in 1918
16. All pastors are the "Antichrist"
17. All churches are of Satan
18. All governments are controlled by Satan
19. You cannot take a blood transfusion
20. You cannot be a police officer
21. You cannot salute the flag, stand for the national anthem, or own a flag
22. You cannot serve in the military
23. You cannot buy girl Scout cookies
24. You must attend five meetings per week
25. Jesus'second coming occurred in 1914 (only known to Jehovah's Witnesses)
26. You cannot marry a non-Jehovah's Witness
27. If one does not follow the rules of the Watchtower they will be shunned
28. You cannot read Christian literature from a Christian book store
29. You cannot be a cheerleader
30. You cannot celebrate any holidays (Christmas, Easter, etc.)
31. You cannot celebrate your birthday
32. You cannot run for or hold a political office
33. You cannot vote in any political campaign
34. You cannot serve on a jury
35. You are discouraged from giving to charity (except Watchtower causes)
36. You cannot speak to former members who are shunned (disfellowshipped)
37. You cannot accept Christmas gifts
38. You must read and study Watchtower literature regularly
39. Only Jehovah's Witnesses can understand the Bible
40. Angels direct the Watchtower organization
41. Jesus did not die on a cross but an upright pole
42. You cannot own or wear a cross
43. You must report your witnessing activity to the elders
44. You must go from door to door weekly to gain converts
45. You cannot have friends who are not Jehovah's Witnesses
46. You must refer to all Jehovah's Witnesses as "brother" or "sister"
47. You cannot play chess
48. You cannot understand the Bible without Watchtower literature to explain it
49. A child abuser is reported to Watchtower elders and not the police
50. You must forgo vacations to attend annual conventions
51. You are discouraged from buying a two door car-A "Theocratic" or "spiritually strong" Jehovah's Witness will have a full size car for the door to door work
52. Men cannot wear beards
53. Men must wear short hair
54. Women cannot pray in the presence of men without a hat
55. You cannot have a tattoo
56. You forbidden to use any tobacco products
57. Only officially approved sexual practices are allowed in marriage
58. You must appear before a Judicial committee if you are caught breaking Watchtower rules (Secret files are kept on all members which record these meetings-these files are kept in New York and are never destroyed)
59. You must not own wind-chimes (they are for chasing away evil spirits)
60. You cannot read any anti-Jehovah's Witness material
61. You cannot use pet foods made with blood or blood products
62. You cannot join any clubs or sports teams
63. You cannot wear jade jewelry
64. You cannot purchase Christian products (books, music, plaques, pictures etc.)
65. You cannot wear any Christian jewelry
66. Jehovah's Witness meeting places have no windows
67. If you see another Jehovah's Witness breaking the rules you must turn them in to the elders to be interrogated
68. Jesus could have sinned and failed in his mission
69. Jesus was not born the savior but became the savior at his baptism
70. The Watchtower organization is God's prophet on earth today
71. Women must submit to Watchtower elders
72. You cannot support your country
73. One must study Watchtower books at least six months before he can be baptized
74. Before baptism, one must answer over 80 questions in front of a panel of elders
75. Most of The Book of Revelation applies to the Jehovah's Witnesses
76. You cannot celebrate Mothers or Fathers day (it may produce pride)
77. Kingdom Halls cannot have pews for seating
78. JWs are are fobidden to say "good luck"
79. God is not omniscient "all knowing"
80. God is not omnipresent
81. God only speaks through the "Governing Body" in Brooklyn, New York
82. The Holy Spirit is only for select Jehovah's Witnesses
83. The Lord's supper is only to be eaten by select Jehovah's Witnesses (144,000 group-99.99% of Jehovah's Witnesses are forbidden from taking the Lord's supper)
84. The Lord's supper can only be offered once per year
85. JWs in times of crisis, are strongly discouraged from consulting with family counselors, including mental health professionals who are not Jehovah's Witnesses
86. Only faithful Jehovah's Witnesses will survive Armageddon
87. If you have a non-Witness spouse your first loyalty is to the elders over your spouse
88. Jesus was equal to Adam (just a man)
89. Judgment day is 1000 years long
90. If you leave Jehovah's Witnesses or are expelled from the organization you will not be resurrected
91. Only Jehovah's Witness prayers are heard by God
92. Man's salvation is secondary in God's plan; Jesus was sent to "vindicate Jehovah's name"
93. God will destroy all non-Jehovah's Witnesses at armageddon
94. You forbidden to say "God bless you" when someone sneezes.
95. You must never enter a church building
96. You must never attend a church service
97. You cannot be involved in martial arts, boxing or wrestling
98. You cannot participate in a school play
99. You cannot donate blood or your organs when you die
100. You can never question what is printed in Watchtower literature
10l. You are forbidden to attend a funeral of an ex-Jehovah's Witness

What they're called...

-JW services are called "meetings"
-JW hymnals are called "song books" (all songs have to be composed by JWs)
-The JW religion is referred to by the Witnesses as "The Truth"
-The JWs call themselves "The only true Christians"
-The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Inc. of Brooklyn, New York is called "God's Organization"
-In conversation JWs call Watchtower headquarters "The Society"
-All other religions (pagan, Christian, or any world religion) are called "Babylon the Great"
-All Christian pastors and ministers are called the "Antichrist"
-Changes in doctrine is called "New Light"
-The five meetings JWs must attend are called:

1. Public Talk
2. Watchtower Study
3. Area Book Study
4. Theocratic School
5. Service Meeting

-A non-Witness is called "a worldly person"
-A person who rejects the JW message is called a "goat"
-A person who is studying to become a JW is called "a study"
-God's judgment on all non JWs is called "Armageddon"
-The JW Bible is called "New World Translation
-The door to door work is called "the Service"
-Those who bring "new light" or new revelations to the JWs are called "The faithful and discreet slave"
-JWs who have an earthly hope are called "Other Sheep"
-Old term for earthly hope "Jonadab"
-JWs who have a heavenly hope are called "Anointed Remnant"
-A JW who is enthusiastic is called "theocratic"
-Every JW is called a "Publisher"
-Part time door to door workers are called "Auxiliary Pioneers"
-Full time door to door workers are called "Regular Pioneers"
-Full time door to door workers who have stricter quotas than Regular Pioneers, are called "Special Pioneers"
-Appointed Local leaders are called "Elders"
-Appointed Local helpers/workers are called "Ministerial Servants"
-The group responsible for discipline are called "The Judicial Committee"
-A traveling Watchtower representative is called a "Circuit Overseer"
-The Circuit Overseer's boss is called "District Overseer"
-The District Overseer's boss is called "Zone Overseer"
-The Zone Overseer's boss is called "Branch Overseer"
-The Brooklyn, New York Headquarters is called "Bethel"
-Headquarters workers are called "Bethelites"
-A person who is a weak Witness is called "unspiritual" or "Un-theocratic"
-A JW who is publicly disciplined by the elders is called "publicly reproved"
-A JW who is privately disciplined by the elders is called "privately reproved"
-A JW who rejects Watchtower teachings and leaves or is expelled is called "an apostate"
-A JW who breaks any of the Watchtower rules and does not repent to the elders is "disfellowshipped" (Shunned)
-A disfellowshipped person who wants to return to the organization, repents to the elders and is called "reinstated"
-Jehovah's Witness meeting places are called "Kingdom Halls"

After I learned all these things, I will never see them again. I just simply told them that I have my own church.

VamPyroX said:
If they are nice people, why go door to door and talk to other people? Why leave pamplets everywhere? I see booklets and pamplets in laundromats, locker rooms, gyms, clubs, etc. They go door to door... even when it's obvious that the person is following a different religion or something.

What do you do when you have something good? You SHARE IT! We love what we've learned from the bible, and so we share it, just like when Jesus was on earth he shared what he knew about god, he went from house to house, from city to city... people think we are bad people because we do this, but if you were to just look at things in a differant light you'd see we are just very happy people who are trying to give others something to be happy about in a very unhappy world.

cyberred... although *some* of that was true, much of it wasn't or was just greatly exadgerated...

"You cannot buy girl Scout cookies" lol, why the heck not?! I buy them and find them very tasty.

"You must attend five meetings per week" you must only attend as many meetings as you are able to, we don't force people to attend anything.

"second coming occurred in 1914 (only known to Jehovah's Witnesses)" and the millions of people who's doors we knock on every year...

"If one does not follow the rules of the Watchtower they will be shunned" if you do not follow the rules of the BIBLE you will be GUIDED, we do not "shun" people.

"You cannot be a cheerleader" rofl.... that is a persons individual choice.

"You cannot serve on a jury" another personal choice, I was on a jury just a few months ago.

"You are discouraged from giving to charity (except Watchtower causes)" a lie.

"You cannot speak to former members who are shunned (disfellowshipped)" only about religious matters, and the elders and family can still speak to them about that.

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses can understand the Bible" anybody can understand the bible, that's why we help people who otherwise wouldn't to study it.

"Angels direct the Watchtower organization" no, god's holy spirit helps make smart decisions (thru prayer and reading the bible)

"You must go from door to door weekly to gain converts" we don't go from door to door to convert people, only to teach them (to change a religion is somebodies personal preferance)

"You cannot have friends who are not Jehovah's Witnesses" a lie

"You must refer to all Jehovah's Witnesses as "brother" or "sister" " curtacy... you don't have to.

"You cannot play chess" blatant lie

"You cannot understand the Bible without Watchtower literature to explain it" yes you can, the literature is only there to make it easier so you don't have to comb thru thousands of pages of the bible.

"A child abuser is reported to Watchtower elders and not the police" a lie

"You must forgo vacations to attend annual conventions" you can just plan you vacation on a differant date.

"You are discouraged from buying a two door car-A "Theocratic" or "spiritually strong" Jehovah's Witness will have a full size car for the door to door work" another lie

"Men cannot wear beards" personal preferance

"You cannot have a tattoo" you can have one... but we don't think they are respectable, and we try to look respectable.

"You must not own wind-chimes (they are for chasing away evil spirits)" that's a personal preferance.

"You cannot use pet foods made with blood or blood products" another lie

"You cannot join any clubs or sports teams" personal preferance

"You cannot wear jade jewelry" blatant lie

"Jehovah's Witness meeting places have no windows" the biggest lie yet!

"Women must submit to Watchtower elders" I'm not sure what you are getting at here... but they don't "submit" in the sense that many of you are thinking, and men must "submit" as well in the sense that they recognize that the elders are normaly very smart and respectable people, and they have good advice.

"One must study Watchtower books at least six months before he can be baptized" not necessarily true... but we just want to make sure you know what you are getting into first.

"Before baptism, one must answer over 80 questions in front of a panel of elders" more like one elder and you do this over a few differant meetings with them just to make sure you know WHY you are getting baptised, and that you aren't doing it for the wrong reasons.

"You cannot celebrate Mothers or Fathers day (it may produce pride)" this is right... we love our parents every day all year long.

"The Holy Spirit is only for select Jehovah's Witnesses" we don't get the "holy spirit" and roll around on the floor, it's not for select people, it's for whoever Jehovah gives it to and it does things such as impart emotional strength in times of need.

"Only faithful Jehovah's Witnesses will survive Armageddon" and all other good people on the earth who AREN'T JW's.

"If you have a non-Witness spouse your first loyalty is to the elders over your spouse" a lie.

". Jesus was equal to Adam (just a man)" only in the sense that they were both the only men on earth who have had perfection

"Judgment day is 1000 years long" another lie, nobody knows what it will be like.

"If you leave Jehovah's Witnesses or are expelled from the organization you will not be resurrected" not always true, but jesus said "a man without faith is better than one who had faith and rejected it"

"Only Jehovah's Witness prayers are heard by God" also a big lie

"God will destroy all non-Jehovah's Witnesses at armageddon" yet another lie

"You must never enter a church building" yet more lies

"You cannot participate in a school play" not true.

"You can never question what is printed in Watchtower literature" we want people to question everything and to study to find out the answers for themselves.

"You are forbidden to attend a funeral of an ex-Jehovah's " lie

"All Christian pastors and ministers are called the "Antichrist"" hahahahaha... that's a lie but it would be funny if we were always like "hi antichrist!"

MUCH MUCH more of the stuff there was twisted around and not completely true, but I don't have the time to be correcting these things.

Last edited:
:barf: :ugh3: , sure its pain in the ass to listen to a J.W. i met a really an ASSHOLE J.W. which is Nozobo brother. he was a DISRESPECTFUL person and putting down my own religious so i have 10000000% lost respect to J.W. and i absoulty agree that J.W. is a CULT

rabbit said:

"You cannot speak to former members who are shunned (disfellowshipped)" only about religious matters, and the elders and family can still speak to them about that.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Nozobo has left J.W. and his ass brother told all family that he cant talk with them cuz hes gay and its GOD job to judge not people!! hyprocrite

"You must go from door to door weekly to gain converts" we don't go from door to door to convert people, only to teach them (to change a religion is somebodies personal preferance)
Ive told someone to not bother me, still they do. cant they take "NO" for answer?

Dont lie, i have met alot J.W. they only friend with their own relgious and wont talk with world people cuz they are sinner. :ugh2:

"You must not own wind-chimes (they are for chasing away evil spirits)" that's a personal preferance. really?

"Only faithful Jehovah's Witnesses will survive Armageddon" and all other good people on the earth who AREN'T JW's.
explain me abt this??

I was told by a J.W. that they are not allow to see ex J.W. furneal

WOW... BORED LISTING sound like "legalism" and no heart! BORED LIFE and NO FUN!!!!! Salvation did not say good work by salvation. Salvation said that it is grace by salvation! PERIOD

JW needs to get out of our USA country since JW's listing says, "72. You cannot support your country" Wow... IT could be part of terriorist??? huhuhuh??????????????? Who taught JW not to support our country?? join with Muslim???? USA should kick JW out of our country!!!! WE put JW in Iraq!

THROWSTONES

CyberRed said:
JW stopped by at my house when I used to live in West Coast in years ago. I learned alot from them.

Here are the list - things that they believe/don't believe in :

1. Jehovah God is not a Trinity
2. The doctrine of the Trinity is inspired by Satan
3. Jesus Christ is a created being, who at one time did not exist (a.k.a.Michael the archangel)
4. The Holy Spirit is not a person but is "God's active force" i.e. gravity, electricity etc.
5. Heaven is only for select Jehovah's Witnesses
6. Heaven is limited only to 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses
7. Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true Christians
8. There is no Hell (It is simply the grave)
9. There is no life after death (except for the 144,000)
10. Salvation is by good works not by Grace
11. You cannot be sure of salvation
12. Jesus is not to be worshiped or prayed to
13. Jesus did not rise from the dead bodily but as a spirit being
14. You are discouraged from attending college
15. The "first resurrection" occurred in 1918
16. All pastors are the "Antichrist"
17. All churches are of Satan
18. All governments are controlled by Satan
19. You cannot take a blood transfusion
20. You cannot be a police officer
21. You cannot salute the flag, stand for the national anthem, or own a flag
22. You cannot serve in the military
23. You cannot buy girl Scout cookies
24. You must attend five meetings per week
25. Jesus'second coming occurred in 1914 (only known to Jehovah's Witnesses)
26. You cannot marry a non-Jehovah's Witness
27. If one does not follow the rules of the Watchtower they will be shunned
28. You cannot read Christian literature from a Christian book store
29. You cannot be a cheerleader
30. You cannot celebrate any holidays (Christmas, Easter, etc.)
31. You cannot celebrate your birthday
32. You cannot run for or hold a political office
33. You cannot vote in any political campaign
34. You cannot serve on a jury
35. You are discouraged from giving to charity (except Watchtower causes)
36. You cannot speak to former members who are shunned (disfellowshipped)
37. You cannot accept Christmas gifts
38. You must read and study Watchtower literature regularly
39. Only Jehovah's Witnesses can understand the Bible
40. Angels direct the Watchtower organization
41. Jesus did not die on a cross but an upright pole
42. You cannot own or wear a cross
43. You must report your witnessing activity to the elders
44. You must go from door to door weekly to gain converts
45. You cannot have friends who are not Jehovah's Witnesses
46. You must refer to all Jehovah's Witnesses as "brother" or "sister"
47. You cannot play chess
48. You cannot understand the Bible without Watchtower literature to explain it
49. A child abuser is reported to Watchtower elders and not the police
50. You must forgo vacations to attend annual conventions
51. You are discouraged from buying a two door car-A "Theocratic" or "spiritually strong" Jehovah's Witness will have a full size car for the door to door work
52. Men cannot wear beards
53. Men must wear short hair
54. Women cannot pray in the presence of men without a hat
55. You cannot have a tattoo
56. You forbidden to use any tobacco products
57. Only officially approved sexual practices are allowed in marriage
58. You must appear before a Judicial committee if you are caught breaking Watchtower rules (Secret files are kept on all members which record these meetings-these files are kept in New York and are never destroyed)
59. You must not own wind-chimes (they are for chasing away evil spirits)
60. You cannot read any anti-Jehovah's Witness material
61. You cannot use pet foods made with blood or blood products
62. You cannot join any clubs or sports teams
63. You cannot wear jade jewelry
64. You cannot purchase Christian products (books, music, plaques, pictures etc.)
65. You cannot wear any Christian jewelry
66. Jehovah's Witness meeting places have no windows
67. If you see another Jehovah's Witness breaking the rules you must turn them in to the elders to be interrogated
68. Jesus could have sinned and failed in his mission
69. Jesus was not born the savior but became the savior at his baptism
70. The Watchtower organization is God's prophet on earth today
71. Women must submit to Watchtower elders
72. You cannot support your country
73. One must study Watchtower books at least six months before he can be baptized
74. Before baptism, one must answer over 80 questions in front of a panel of elders
75. Most of The Book of Revelation applies to the Jehovah's Witnesses
76. You cannot celebrate Mothers or Fathers day (it may produce pride)
77. Kingdom Halls cannot have pews for seating
78. JWs are are fobidden to say "good luck"
79. God is not omniscient "all knowing"
80. God is not omnipresent
81. God only speaks through the "Governing Body" in Brooklyn, New York
82. The Holy Spirit is only for select Jehovah's Witnesses
83. The Lord's supper is only to be eaten by select Jehovah's Witnesses (144,000 group-99.99% of Jehovah's Witnesses are forbidden from taking the Lord's supper)
84. The Lord's supper can only be offered once per year
85. JWs in times of crisis, are strongly discouraged from consulting with family counselors, including mental health professionals who are not Jehovah's Witnesses
86. Only faithful Jehovah's Witnesses will survive Armageddon
87. If you have a non-Witness spouse your first loyalty is to the elders over your spouse
88. Jesus was equal to Adam (just a man)
89. Judgment day is 1000 years long
90. If you leave Jehovah's Witnesses or are expelled from the organization you will not be resurrected
91. Only Jehovah's Witness prayers are heard by God
92. Man's salvation is secondary in God's plan; Jesus was sent to "vindicate Jehovah's name"
93. God will destroy all non-Jehovah's Witnesses at armageddon
94. You forbidden to say "God bless you" when someone sneezes.
95. You must never enter a church building
96. You must never attend a church service
97. You cannot be involved in martial arts, boxing or wrestling
98. You cannot participate in a school play
99. You cannot donate blood or your organs when you die
100. You can never question what is printed in Watchtower literature
10l. You are forbidden to attend a funeral of an ex-Jehovah's Witness

What they're called...

-JW services are called "meetings"
-JW hymnals are called "song books" (all songs have to be composed by JWs)
-The JW religion is referred to by the Witnesses as "The Truth"
-The JWs call themselves "The only true Christians"
-The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Inc. of Brooklyn, New York is called "God's Organization"
-In conversation JWs call Watchtower headquarters "The Society"
-All other religions (pagan, Christian, or any world religion) are called "Babylon the Great"
-All Christian pastors and ministers are called the "Antichrist"
-Changes in doctrine is called "New Light"
-The five meetings JWs must attend are called:

1. Public Talk
2. Watchtower Study
3. Area Book Study
4. Theocratic School
5. Service Meeting

-A non-Witness is called "a worldly person"
-A person who rejects the JW message is called a "goat"
-A person who is studying to become a JW is called "a study"
-God's judgment on all non JWs is called "Armageddon"
-The JW Bible is called "New World Translation
-The door to door work is called "the Service"
-Those who bring "new light" or new revelations to the JWs are called "The faithful and discreet slave"
-JWs who have an earthly hope are called "Other Sheep"
-Old term for earthly hope "Jonadab"
-JWs who have a heavenly hope are called "Anointed Remnant"
-A JW who is enthusiastic is called "theocratic"
-Every JW is called a "Publisher"
-Part time door to door workers are called "Auxiliary Pioneers"
-Full time door to door workers are called "Regular Pioneers"
-Full time door to door workers who have stricter quotas than Regular Pioneers, are called "Special Pioneers"
-Appointed Local leaders are called "Elders"
-Appointed Local helpers/workers are called "Ministerial Servants"
-The group responsible for discipline are called "The Judicial Committee"
-A traveling Watchtower representative is called a "Circuit Overseer"
-The Circuit Overseer's boss is called "District Overseer"
-The District Overseer's boss is called "Zone Overseer"
-The Zone Overseer's boss is called "Branch Overseer"
-The Brooklyn, New York Headquarters is called "Bethel"
-Headquarters workers are called "Bethelites"
-A person who is a weak Witness is called "unspiritual" or "Un-theocratic"
-A JW who is publicly disciplined by the elders is called "publicly reproved"
-A JW who is privately disciplined by the elders is called "privately reproved"
-A JW who rejects Watchtower teachings and leaves or is expelled is called "an apostate"
-A JW who breaks any of the Watchtower rules and does not repent to the elders is "disfellowshipped" (Shunned)
-A disfellowshipped person who wants to return to the organization, repents to the elders and is called "reinstated"
-Jehovah's Witness meeting places are called "Kingdom Halls"

After I learned all these things, I will never see them again. I just simply told them that I have my own church.

Oakley_04 said:
Dont lie, i have met alot J.W. they only friend with their own relgious and wont talk with world people cuz they are sinner. :ugh2:
I'm not lying, we are incouraged not to associate with people who do bad things... but there is no rule against associating with people who aren't JW's.

Oakley_04 said:
explain me abt this??
We only go door to door to teach people about the bible so they can make their own changes for the better, the only way for someone to survive armageddon is to have a good heart, so some JW's wont make it if they aren't good people in their hearts, and some people who don't even know who JW's are will make it if they ARE good people in their hearts... we don't believe that people can judge others hearts, only god can see into your heart and so only he has the right to judge you.

Oakley_04 said:

I was told by a J.W. that they are not allow to see ex J.W. furneal
well maybe that was HIS beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back