Have Mormon people come to your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right after I gave birth to my eldest daughter in '95, I started having these two clean cut Mormon guys coming to my house. I asked them how they knew that a deaf person was living at my house. They refused to answer.

They kept coming back despite me telling them that I am Catholic. Then one day, I was breast-feeding my eldest daughter. I spied them coming up my sidewalk and got upset.

They knocked at the door. I decided to come to the door with my breasts showing.

Their eyeballs bulged way big time when they saw me opening the door with my top missing. They saw my HUGE boobs (way over 44DD due to milk in my breasts) and literally ran off.

Needless to say, they never returned.

Gemtun said:
Right after I gave birth to my eldest daughter in '95, I started having these two clean cut Mormon guys coming to my house. I asked them how they knew that a deaf person was living at my house. They refused to answer.

They kept coming back despite me telling them that I am Catholic. Then one day, I was breast-feeding my eldest daughter. I spied them coming up my sidewalk and got upset.

They knocked at the door. I decided to come to the door with my breasts showing.

Their eyeballs bulged way big time when they saw me opening the door with my top missing. They saw my HUGE boobs (way over 44DD due to milk in my breasts) and literally ran off.

*high five*

Good one! :)

Gemtun said:

Wow!!! :bump: How do you dare to stand in front of mormon missionaries?? I hardly believe you did make them scare off! :jaw: You make me hardly laughing and think it's funny! :hyper: :fruit: They think you are so filthly and can't have you to come into the mormon church. Good memorize!

I got a laugh from that too--and the best part is you never had to SAY a mean word to them! :)

Actually, I'm a Mormon. Yes, I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints.

We do respect other people's right to say no - I've never been a missionary myself, but I do know that whenever Mormon missionaries come to your door, and you say no, thank you and that you have a church that you belong to and happy with, they are supposed to acknowledge it and leave - they will not come back if you do request they not bother you again.

If they persist, and they are NOT supposed to, you can notify the Bishop or Elder of the local temple/stake in the area you live in, and request that the missionaries not disturb you again. The Bishop or Elder will note your name and address, and inform the missionaries to leave you alone in the future. You have to be sure to get the names of the missionaries that came to your door, so you can specify who came on that date.

It also helps if you're polite and cordial - it makes a good impression on yourself AND your particular church.

EKKKK
I grew up in the Mormon family.....I am not a Mormon... I slam the door on Mormons and JWs all the times....

They kept coming over... I told them to leave me alone.. i even told them I was devil worshpper..( it is a lie)... they left right away and never returned...

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie

Throwstones said:
Wow!!! :bump: How do you dare to stand in front of mormon missionaries?? I hardly believe you did make them scare off! :jaw: You make me hardly laughing and think it's funny! :hyper: :fruit: They think you are so filthly and can't have you to come into the mormon church. Good memorize!
:jaw: :nono: :cool2:

Gemtun said:

WHOA GUT!!!

That's amazing here talking about mormons, today at my friends house I was visiting, she had serious foot surgery and two guys came up to the door, and she said looks like JWQ so I looked at the door I said, no, its mormons, I told her if its two ladies be J but 2 guys is mormons, so apparently JW and mormons are opposite sex church, we laughed, and then tho I'm a guy, hehehe, I said hi babies, you guys are hot, lol and bec I thought about the movie called latter day. So those guys stumbled and then ask me about mormon books, and I said I don't believe those books, I believe strictly from Holy Bible, and they ask KJV? I said no, CEV and I know mormons beliefs which I don't agree. And so they loks nervous and then said have a good day and I told friend of mine about that, we laughed so hard then I said, Lord Jesus forgive me for doing that

I already watched "Orgazmo" twice. It's very good. I saw several adult film stars starring Orgazmo...

Last edited:
Mormons are sweet but their religion clearly does not jibe with my lifestyle.

One day, a couple of Mormons on bikes stopped me on the street to tell me about their religion and I said, "I am deaf" expecting them to apologize and leave me alone but one guy said, "I have a friend who signs and he can tell you about the Church." He gave me the number.

Of course I didn't call. :)

I know one Mormon who was an ex-missionary and he signs but he doesn't take the faith of Mormonism seriously though.

Never had any mormon people come to my door. *knocks on wood*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back