Have anyone voted today??

I know that...

I'm just bored... and watching CNN and looking at possible result....

I just want to post the possible result.
Ah I got it Empress. I dont blame ya!

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago.

DEMS TAKE HOUSE! PARTAY!!!!! It'll be good to see some oversight of the Bush administration, now.

YAY!! Dems kicks ass! :bowdown: It's great to see just how our
democrats get over it the Republican on the seat! :P

I will check it on our local news website right away!! :P

Last edited:
YES!! It's our of U.S. Senate-- Amy Klobuchar did defeat Kennedy in Minn! Just it become dream come true! Democrats would
get an advantage over Republicans!
:party:

Yea, I already voted today and it was first vote.

I'm glad that Blagojevich and Obama are won... :)

YES!! It's our of U.S. Senate-- Amy Klobuchar did defeat Kennedy in Minn! Just it become dream come true! Democrats would
get an advantage over Republicans!
:party:

YEA!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO surprised about it... :D

Yea, I already voted today and it was first vote.

I'm glad that Blagojevich and Obama are won... :)
Hey!! I am glad you voted!! Thats great!! We need more Americans who never register to vote. I want them to do it so we can have more and vote for the next president in 2 yrs.

Hey!! I am glad you voted!! Thats great!! We need more Americans who never register to vote. I want them to do it so we can have more and vote for the next president in 2 yrs.

If it when Democrats get more over than Republican seat in the White House. I hope-- I bet our Democrats could be impeaching the President Bush?!

If it when Democrats get more over than Republican seat in the White House. I hope-- I bet our Democrats could be impeaching the President Bush?!
hmm?? possible?? *finger cross* ;)

I have to shut up and go to BED!! Good night CCFAN

I didn't know that you wanted Dick Cheney for President that badly.

BTW, there were no changes in the White House today. The Presidential election isn't for two more years.

I didn't know that you wanted Dick Cheney for President that badly.

BTW, there were no changes in the White House today. The Presidential election isn't for two more years.

Agreed. Dick Cheney would be a far worse president. But on the other hand, Nancy Pelosi would then become Vice President, but that's mere speculation.

This is becoming a nailbiter. The senate really comes down to Missouri. It looks as if Dems will at least tie in the Senate. McCaskill is behind in MO, but according to CNN, much of Democratic areas in MO have yet to report. Regardless of sides, this is a very exciting election.

I voted. Go Republican. The jackasses, AKA Democrats, are just f(bleep)ers, anyway.

I voted. Go Republican. The jackasses, AKA Democrats, are just f(bleep)ers, anyway.

Yeah I was in Chicago last month... Illinois is a Democrat state....
And oh boy, I was tax to death, going thru TOLL and paying high
tax on my hotel bill... ACK!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Dick Cheney would be a far worse president. But on the other hand, Nancy Pelosi would then become Vice President, but that's mere speculation....
No, the Speaker is next in line of succession only if Cheny is unable to become President. The Speaker doesn't become VP. Cheny would pick his own VP.

25th Amendment to the Constitution
Section 2.

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Back