Have anyone voted today??

Just check on CNN.

Democrat is already won to control the house.

[short exclaims with hands with fists over the shoulder] YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!! Hooray! Yeah, baby! :applause:
Thank you for any kind of the most important issue of this information for
me that I was waiting until you created a message. Thank you, ;)
so I very happy now! I love Democrats!! :bowdown: I glad Democrats going to be stronger, Democrats is not dead! :P Whew!

I'm still trying to figure out who to vote...

IN fact I don't know who won yet, I woke up at 745 am and still not myself

I end up in ER yesterday I spend most of the day there, having cat scan etc due of the pain I was having in my lower abdominal.. Rules out colon, diverestie, appendictics.. so Now I have to call my Gyn. to find out what he want to do due of my ER want me follow up with my gyn he suspect i had ovary cyst.. Sigh! 6 hours in ER ? damn it! So I came home at 9ish and realized it was too late to vote :(
Wendy
I feel sorry for you. I wish that you had been voted. I hope you will be feel better soon.
anyways, I glad Democrats had taken control over the Republican at White House seat!
Yay!

...anyways, I glad Democrats had taken control over the Republican at White House seat!
Yay!
Ummm, the Democrats took control of the House and Senate. The President (White House) is still Republican.

No, I never said that, I don't like Dick Cheney. He is VP with President Bush
together for now. I don't matter if Cheney is out after Bush would be
impeached.
If Bush were impeached, Cheney would become President, like it or not.

If Bush were impeached, Cheney would become President, like it or not.

Bush can still be impeached, but he won't be kicked out. Impeachment only means they will bring him to trail, not that he is guilty. Remember, Bill Clinton got impeached and his VP dodn't take over. He kept his presidency till the day that his term was up, not a day sooner. Plus, that is one of many outcomes that could happen after they find him guilty, not after he gets impeached.

Besides, Cheney might be the person we need. How bad ass do you think he would be with other countries? Hell, he shot his own best friend in the face! What will he do with someone that is trying to boss us around?:giggle:

Bush can still be impeached, but he won't be kicked out. Impeachment only means they will bring him to trail, not that he is guilty. Remember, Bill Clinton got impeached and his VP dodn't take over. He kept his presidency till the day that his term was up, not a day sooner. Plus, that is one of many outcomes that could happen after they find him guilty, not after he gets impeached.
Sorry, I should have been more complete in my answer. If Bush were impeached and convicted, then Cheney would be next President. I was focused more on the order of succession than the process.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Besides, Cheney might be the person we need. How bad ass do you think he would be with other countries? Hell, he shot his own best friend in the face! What will he do with someone that is trying to boss us around?:giggle:
Hey, I've got no problem with him. :P

Sorry, I should have been more complete in my answer. If Bush were impeached and convicted, then Cheney would be next President. I was focused more on the order of succession than the process.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Hey, I've got no problem with him. :P

Like I said earlier, Bush can drag it out where he will finish his term and get out of office like nothing happened. Right now, it is not even worth trying to impeach him. Yes, threaten as if we will, but he knows that it wouldn't happen, cause it too late in his last term. If they tried to imeach him over a year ago, then they could have gotten him. It is going to take a year just to get the impeachment done. then have to wait on the court date, then the trail, and blah blah blah. by the time it is ready to convict him, it will be way out of his term and into the next president.:pissed: :pissed:

But he can still be investigated and G.W. Bush's political career is over. After he is found guilty of crimes against the citiznes no one in their right mind is going to ask him to show up at a political convention, let alone a Republican one. You know you are a bad President when your own political party starts running away from you and your ally countries will not back you up.

whats sad is that before 10 years is up Bush will have his own Presidential Library with an oil tower used in the design.

(I personally think Bill Clintons Library is an eyesore on the River. It doesnt look natural considering it is in the Natural State. It is only 4-5 blocks from a friend of mine's house.

Democrats are investigating .. George Bush can leave White House, but he does feel shame.. I saw his face. He doesn't look up to people, he look down. I know what is feel like. He feel shame and nervous. He is guilty, big time. Wait and see what happen in 2007.

Exactly. I would not doubt it if the guy starts taking anti-depressants for anxiety attacks.

My grandpa has always told me, if a man doesnt look at you in the eye when he speaks, there is something shameful about him.

yep, it is true. You can see his face in TV news. He doesn't look happy. He tried so hard to stay smile. Boy, his face turn red. He doesn't want to smile just grin..
Anyway, I have not watch News lately, mostly I read in Websites news.

Hey, you can tell me if you know please let me know, I want to know if that would be true: if Bush would be impeached then
Cheney should be next president? :dunno:

If it says yes, I would be saying, "Yet, I'd better Bush should been not impeached, because Cheney makes get worse than President Bush. That is no
good!"

If it says no, I would be saying, "I would like to Bush get impeached, then
who a new president will inaugurated comes next? Maybe an another
democrat of the U.S. President?"

If it says yes, I would be saying, "Yet, I'd better Bush should been not impeached, because Cheney makes get worse than President Bush. That is no
good!"

If it says no, I would be saying, "I would like to Bush get impeached, then
who a new president will inaugurated comes next? Maybe an another
democrat of the U.S. President?"

If President Bush gets impeached, it don't mean that he will get kicked out. He can get impeached and then found in court that he was wrong, and then they could just take money, or limit his powers, or anything they see fit to punish him, besides kicking him out of office.

Besides, the impeachment process takes soo long, by the time the whole impeachment is over, we will already be in the next president's term. Bush is done as a president now. This is his 7th year and next year, we vote for a new president and in early 2008, we have a new president.

If President Bush gets impeached, it don't mean that he will get kicked out. He can get impeached and then found in court that he was wrong, and then they could just take money, or limit his powers, or anything they see fit to punish him, besides kicking him out of office.

Besides, the impeachment process takes soo long, by the time the whole impeachment is over, we will already be in the next president's term. Bush is done as a president now. This is his 7th year and next year, we vote for a new president and in early 2008, we have a new president.

Are you from USA?

Are you from USA?

Yes I am, I was born in New York, I grow up in NY, I joined the army while living in New York. Last 5 1/2 years, I was living in El Paso, TX. Now I am stationed in Germany, that is the reason why it says "Station in Germany" on my profile. If I was not from the USA and from Germany, I would put Lives in, not stationed. My family still lives in AZ. I felt them in the states so I can do the paperwork if I wasn't deploying right away. I didn't want to bring them to Germany if I had to leave them in Germany by themselves for over a year.

Back