Have any of you guys bought a HA off fleaBay?

Sorry for the repeat post. I thought my last one didn't take. Thanks for the good advice and I will definitely implement them.

I did purchase off of EBay. Worth my money for the most part but also found that the dealer was honest with me via email about the hearing aids. I knew what I was getting and fine with that. As for purchasing, do your homework~ ask questions, look at the reviews, know if you can have your audi fix or repair them, tune them up according your audiogram

I decided to go with an audi and purchased the Phonak Audeo V70. I have not made a decision about the compilot. Has anyone purchased the compilot and if so, what do you think of it. Is it worth having?

I bought the Compilot with my Audio V90's. My Audi charged me $300.00 for it which included the TV link. It works great for TV streaming plus the battery is much larger than the old iCom and it lasts all day.

I bought a little phone mic. from Amazon for $20.00 that plugs into the Compilot and clips on my collar. This allows me to wear the Compilot under my shirt all tucked away. If you move while talking on the phone using just the Compilot, it will pick up static from rubbing on your shirt plus it's a strange looking thing to wear around your neck. People say that the little mic. has better sound that using the Compilot by itself. The mic. doesn't pick up any static so I'm very happy with how it all works out.

Back