Has Facebook taken over Everything??

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
When I click onto my AOL or Verizon link , I get a Facebook link ! I had close my facebook account down. I can still get to AOL and Verizon , but facebook show up first! what is going with facebook ?

Hmmm that didn't happen to me. Must be the browser going nuts?

FB taking over?

When I click onto my AOL or Verizon link , I get a Facebook link ! I had close my facebook account down. I can still get to AOL and Verizon , but facebook show up first! what is going with facebook ?

Another examply, start noticing how many products in commercials on TV somewhere have the FB showing...everyone can think whatever they want
but I am aware of FB showing up everywhere..

Must have dragged a folder funny and overlayed it?

FB is a good way to advertise about the varies of everything that makes you to check it out in the easy place.

Hmmm that didn't happen to me. Must be the browser going nuts?

I wonder if that is it? my computer has been acting odd! I think it need to be cleaned up but I am not sure how to do this. The last time my daughter cleaned it up for me I had to reset all my passwords and change my user name on one web site. My computer is about 5 years old. Is that old for a computer?

Another examply, start noticing how many products in commercials on TV somewhere have the FB showing...everyone can think whatever they want
but I am aware of FB showing up everywhere..

Same here! I notice that too ! I was watching a story about homeless pets on TV as I am still looking for a dog . And you had to use facebook to found out more about the dogs! The homeless dogs are using facebook now!!

Facebook is a popular media that millions are using so companies will take advantage of the PR to market their products.

I wonder if that is it? my computer has been acting odd! I think it need to be cleaned up but I am not sure how to do this. The last time my daughter cleaned it up for me I had to reset all my passwords and change my user name on one web site. My computer is about 5 years old. Is that old for a computer?

anything over 5 yrs old is a dinosaur. but if it still runs, no need to chuck it.If it a desktop, might be the dustbunnies making it hard to cool cpu.

Do the security tango first. Security Tango - Keep Your Computer Clean

if it still crappy, backup and reformat and reinstall.

^^ That's what I think too.

I closed my FB account a couple of months. I did not do anything to my computer difference . I know AOL been changing their web site around
and gave it a new look. I got an email from aol saying they where going to be changing their web site . I read the daily news and post on their blog, and they added facebook to their web site. Facebook it popping up everywhere like it or not!

As a last resort - if the old computer is still playing up -
time for a new computer. :mrgreen:

Try formatting the sucker and start all over again. Might be the best bet. It will clear everything out of the roots.

5 years old? Wow every computers I owned does not last more than 3 years. Guess computers hate me? :hmm:

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

ZiNg31 said:

5 years old? Wow every computers I owned does not last more than 3 years. Guess computers hate me? :hmm:

My computer I gave to someone still works and its about 10 years old now. She told me it still runs! My other comp I sold to my uncle long time ago was 7 years old as well.

Back