Has Facebook taken over Everything??

Try formatting the sucker and start all over again. Might be the best bet. It will clear everything out of the roots.

I feel like the sucker some time! I will not buy a Dell again!

I feel like the sucker some time! I will not buy a Dell again!

really? if you bought a HP instead and have exact same problems you gonna say never buy hp again? :roll:

Its the age of things and things you do with it. take me for example. My laptop is 4.5 years old and been running 24/7. almost never been shutdown. only reboots after install,upgrade etc... and its still kicking today as I type on it. I dont go out and buy bargain prices pcs or a cheap one either. you get what you pay for.

really? if you bought a HP instead and have exact same problems you gonna say never buy hp again? :roll:

Its the age of things and things you do with it. take me for example. My laptop is 4.5 years old and been running 24/7. almost never been shutdown. only reboots after install,upgrade etc... and its still kicking today as I type on it. I dont go out and buy bargain prices pcs or a cheap one either. you get what you pay for.

I had trouble with my computer when is was new and I called Dell and said I wanted them to send me another computer and they said 'NO!" I know I should had taken stronger action against DELL! This is why I will not buy another DELL, they do not stand behind their product! In my book they don't!

We had our first computer for 9 years before replacing it. We had our second computer for 8.5 years before replacing it. We've had our current desktop now for about 3 years.

Back