Happy Valentine Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! What a great day this is turning out to be. We are all stuck at home due to the ice storm so we get to spend the day together. Cool, isnt it?

23f4bcb6f42b655.gif

We had so much snow so we are staying home too! But my roommate wanted go with friends at RIT. Geez! I am not sure if I can get out! I am too idiot how to use the snow thrower!!! UGH!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! What a great day this is turning out to be. We are all stuck at home due to the ice storm so we get to spend the day together. Cool, isnt it?

I got something at midnite from my awesome, loving boyfriend, he got me a big white bear which says "Happy Valentine's Day 2007", a rose and a sweet card. I love it so much. ;) I gonna take him out some place for lunch later on today.

Aww sis, that's soo sweet, it was also nice seeing you two on the web cam yesterday, OMG you both look soo in love!! :hug:

Love is in the air, in the form of snowflakes.

Mother Nature and Father Time love me! I don't have to work today due to sleet and snow. Horray!

rgbBIG.gif
Got engangment that day of valentine day from Feb 14 1998 propsal. We aren't forget this best memories.... Love you Honey!

AD'ers, Rest of you guys,
Free-St-Valentines-Day-Screensaver-w300-9467.jpg

Happy Valentine Day to you guys.....
*peace*

Aww sis, that's soo sweet, it was also nice seeing you two on the web cam yesterday, OMG you both look soo in love!! :hug:

Aww Yep! Thanks sis!! :hug: He's soo wonderful!!, he's perfect I felt like I'm still dreaming, but it's not a dream it's real. It has been one amazing week so far, and still counting more days with each others. It was a pleasure showing you guys us on webcamera also DeafMonkey too. ;)

Happy Valentine's to you all also!

I got something at midnite from my awesome, loving boyfriend, he got me a big white bear which says "Happy Valentine's Day 2007", a rose and a sweet card. I love it so much. ;) I gonna take him out some place for lunch later on today.

Cheri, that's soo sweet of him .. I bet your floating :giggle: It's exciting to be with that special person smile

My mother loves a white rose!!

After work, I went to saftway to buy a white rose which was in good heathly!! As well as my craeating card and when I got home, I had to leave that rose in the car then ran up to my bedroom to get that stupid card that I forgot to bring with... then came back down to my car and get that Rose and brought up to her...boy she looks so surprised, nearly cry, and "Thank you, Holly" and then hugs me!! :)

To Cheri... Aww!! That cute and so love in the air!! Have fun with him...which I hope u had! I am so glad u had a good man in ur life so I want to give u a wonderful new life with ur man... best of luck! :hug:

Cheri, that's soo sweet of him .. I bet your floating :giggle: It's exciting to be with that special person smile

AngelWolf said:
To Cheri... Aww!! That cute and so love in the air!! Have fun with him...which I hope u had! I am so glad u had a good man in ur life so I want to give u a wonderful new life with ur man... best of luck!

Thanks!!! :hug: Yep, I sure was floating on cloud 9 Oceanblue Lol! Oh, I'm having the best time of my life with him, AngelWolf, he's soo romancing, just like me, that's what I wanted in a man for so long. We have so much in common, I couldn't even ask for anyone better than him, he's soo awesome!!, I hope he stays that way. ;)

Happy belate Valentine day to y'all! since i m last person LOL!

Hey Cheri! i m glad that He is soo romance person to you since frist time you was been much fall in love with him right now i m soo happy for both of y'all! :) I know it's been long time since till finally you find right person like him ;) so keep stay up with him since he is much soul to ur heart right now smile

Yikes look at my real name damn! LOL oh well...never mind that!

Yikes!! I see I put down my real name lol without thinking!! Geez I was so tired last nite... I mean to say AngelWolf, LMAO since my mother do not know my user name! Oh well!!

Thanks!!! :hug: Yep, I sure was floating on cloud 9 Oceanblue Lol! Oh, I'm having the best time of my life with him, AngelWolf, he's soo romancing, just like me, that's what I wanted in a man for so long. We have so much in common, I couldn't even ask for anyone better than him, he's soo awesome!!, I hope he stays that way. ;)

I am glad to hear that, honey... that great!! Yea I can see u floating already no wonder why u can't come down to typing that much!!! :giggle:
Take ur time and have fun with him, dear... :)

Back