Happy Valentine Day!!

:eek3: I don't know our Cheri anymore....

Accord Angel, Cheri and her boyfriend are tooo much in love... :jaw:....

After work, I went to saftway to buy a white rose which was in good heathly!! As well as my craeating card and when I got home, I had to leave that rose in the car then ran up to my bedroom to get that stupid card that I forgot to bring with... then came back down to my car and get that Rose and brought up to her...boy she looks so surprised, nearly cry, and "Thank you, Holly" and then hugs me!! :)

Are you alrie? Did you have tipsy by drinking too much?

BTW Happy belated Valentine's!

i got a bear with rose, card from my fiance... i got him beart with heart say ONLY LOVE U, a heart balloon say i love u and card.. heeh.. we went out dinner too!

After work, I went to saftway to buy a white rose which was in good heathly!! As well as my craeating card and when I got home, I had to leave that rose in the car then ran up to my bedroom to get that stupid card that I forgot to bring with... then came back down to my car and get that Rose and brought up to her...boy she looks so surprised, nearly cry, and "Thank you, Holly" and then hugs me!! :)

Are you alrie? Did you have tipsy by drinking too much?

BTW Happy belated Valentine's!

LOL!! Actually I was tired and was not thinking at all... so hush up! :giggle:

Did ur bf take u out for dinner or give u something for Valentine??? :D :giggle:

I got my boyfriend a cute card and he got me a cute card, red rose and heart with pearl necklace. We went out to dinner then. It's our first Valentine together!

Back