Happy Friday any great plans for the weekend

i work all weekend..... my daughter will be with her dad til 6 pm then im getting her and spend time with her... then finally off monday so i can do fun activities with my daughter. :)

I need to visit a wine festival soon. I need to try out different wines so I can have a variety of wines to drink from. I hate dry wines.
Any recommendations for sweet wines I can try?

All of the Risling are sweet. A nice desert wine is Ice Wine, those these tend to be expensive.

If you want a nice full bodied and omplex flavored wine look for a German Gewürztraminer wine.

I'm not much help on the reds though.

There are times when I wish I could sit down with a nice glass of wine again, but, I am in a "dry" house and hubby doesn't like any alcohol consumption.

There are times when I wish I could sit down with a nice glass of wine again, but, I am in a "dry" house and hubby doesn't like any alcohol consumption.

That's what the brown paper bags are for... Are Hobos the only ones that have this figured out???

i'm going to see my friend tomorrow.. idk what the plans are but i'll be staying at her place for the night. and sunday i will be meeting up a friend i haven't seen for a LONG TIME at Bertucci's. it should be a great weekend :)

Sounds like everyone had a pretty decent weekend?

Photo shoots were of families and babies. I am a freelance photographer. I also worked on tutu's to put on etsy including a tutu dress. Worked on more crafts for my flea market booth.

Back