Happy Friday any great plans for the weekend

CowgirlAnne82

Reaction score
Happy Friday everyone. I know it's been a crazy week and glad it's the weekend. What are your plans? Mine will be busy, crafts crafts and photography.

What are you planning to take pictures of? Are you willing to share any with us here?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Football tomorrow! And Sunday! Plus we are having an early Thanksgiving Sunday at my parents house because we will be traveling to Texas for the real Thanksgiving! :) Butterball NOM NOM

First time since my major fall, I am going to go out and see how far I can walk. :)

My cousin is opening up a club tonight so I am going to try and go to show support. JWow and Ronnie from Jersey Shore will be there, so it should be interesting :)

I have absolutely no idea what's happening this weekend. hmm

MIL's church is having their Fall Festival and I may be forced to drive her. If so, I will be sitting in the car for a few hours. This is after the usual Saturday crap.

Sunday will still be the usual: Deaf Church and home for relaxation if I can get it. Most likely not with this crappy family.

MIL's church is having their Fall Festival and I may be forced to drive her. If so, I will be sitting in the car for a few hours. This is after the usual Saturday crap.

Sunday will still be the usual: Deaf Church and home for relaxation if I can get it. Most likely not with this crappy family.

Since you talked about your husband driving to work can't he also do some of the chauffeur service when he is off?

And for something like the Fall Festival couldn't she call when she is ready to come home rather than having someone wait for her?

Since you talked about your husband driving to work can't he also do some of the chauffeur service when he is off?

And for something like the Fall Festival couldn't she call when she is ready to come home rather than having someone wait for her?

Hubby works 6 days a week. I have to do any and all of her driving since he's not available. On Sunday's he driver her to church and lunch. When he is off on Saturday, he still can't take her to the hair dresser as it totally makes him sick with all their chemicals in the air.

As for the Fall Festival, there is limited space and since all the hearing people will be there, if she called, I would not be able to speak with her. I no longer have a 2 line CapTel. Hubby will be setting up for the festival and he and son are at the church starting at 7 in the morning. Daughter is going with a neighbor to something else. Mother can't handle telephone conversations.

You sound frustrated. I hope you're able to get some time to relax and enjoy yourself...

You sound frustrated. I hope you're able to get some time to relax and enjoy yourself...

This is a fact of life for me.Never much rest available.

I just have to learn how to deal with it.

Flea market, Deaf Nation at Harper Community College, and then Football SUnday!!! Go Bears!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

My Mistake....

Saturday...................................................................Sunday
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......FOOOOTBALL!!!! ZZZZZzzzz.....

drinking wine tonight and will go to bed soon.

Tmw, work and maybe take my son bowling.

Sunday, my brother will come over and talk about Thanksgiving plans and watch football with me.

Hubby is working all weekend at his 2nd job. We need tme away together soon.

drinking wine tonight and will go to bed soon.

Tmw, work and maybe take my son bowling.

Sunday, my brother will come over and talk about Thanksgiving plans and watch football with me.

Hubby is working all weekend at his 2nd job. We need tme away together soon.

Wine! Excellent way to start the weekend!!!

Wine! Excellent way to start the weekend!!!

I need to visit a wine festival soon. I need to try out different wines so I can have a variety of wines to drink from. I hate dry wines.
Any recommendations for sweet wines I can try?

Yes! My boss said that I dont have to go in at 7 am tmw cuz of training. I can just go in at 10 AM...yes...sleeep in!!! WWWWOOOOTT!!!!!

Back