Happy birthday to Vampy

Oh... chant? Yeah! I want everyone to chant my name! ;)

:lol: There you go ! They are postin' to say your birthday and your name has been heard already! Vampy, Vampy, Vampy !!! :giggle:

Hey, you all - say Happy Birthday to this man! :wiggle:

( By the way, thanks for correctin' me the word " chant " :D )

Happy birthday agian Vampy! This thread is still alive so u must be the big man here! LOL!

:lol: There you go ! They are postin' to say your birthday and your name has been heard already! Vampy, Vampy, Vampy !!! :giggle:

Hey, you all - say Happy Birthday to this man! :wiggle:

( By the way, thanks for correctin' me the word " chant " :D )
No problem. :)

(Psst... recant means to take back what was said. In other words, you were asking if you wanted people to stop considering me or calling me "Vampy".) ;)

Happy birthday agian Vampy! This thread is still alive so u must be the big man here! LOL!
Hahaha... it's still alive cuz people are late with saying "Happy Birthday" to me.

I still get emails from my other friends cuz they realized they missed my birthday. ;)

I started to sing happy birthday to u Vamp, and all the dogs in the area started to howl,,, so I will just say it "HAPPY LATE BDAY BRO"...
Hope you had the most rockin day, and that you gets lots and lots more bdays.

HAPPY LATE BDAY BRO!!! That is for next year, I am saying it early so it can't be belated again. :)

I started to sing happy birthday to u Vamp, and all the dogs in the area started to howl,,, so I will just say it "HAPPY LATE BDAY BRO"...
Hope you had the most rockin day, and that you gets lots and lots more bdays.

HAPPY LATE BDAY BRO!!! That is for next year, I am saying it early so it can't be belated again. :)
Hmm... if you say, "HAPPY LATE BDAY BRO" for next year... why include the word "LATE" since it's actually early? ;)

Thanks anyway. :)

Back