Happy birthday to Vampy

Thanks... better late than never!

Very true ! :)

Yep, I had a good time. I ate at Dave & Buster's and played a couple round of PGA Tour (arcade) with my friend. :)

I am glad you had a good time. I am curious -- what were you eatin' at Dave & Buster's ? Anything on menu to make your birthday special ? :D

I guess I'm realllllly late to say HAPPPY BELATED birthday" ... better late than nothing lol.. have a great one!! :)

I am glad you had a good time. I am curious -- what were you eatin' at Dave & Buster's ? Anything on menu to make your birthday special ? :D
I got the Double Dave's Cheeseburger for dinner. My friend and I shared the D&B's Appetizer Trio as an appetizer.

When I came down the escalator, one of the servers walked up to me... tapped my shoulder... and handed me my Roy Rogers.

When we were ready to order dinner, he knew what we wanted... even how we wanted it done.

Boy, talk about great service! ;)

Another belated birthday wish. GE? You and that company started at the same time?

I got the Double Dave's Cheeseburger for dinner. My friend and I shared the D&B's Appetizer Trio as an appetizer.

When I came down the escalator, one of the servers walked up to me... tapped my shoulder... and handed me my Roy Rogers.

When we were ready to order dinner, he knew what we wanted... even how we wanted it done.

Boy, talk about great service! ;)

Heh heh - yep, it's a great service for your special birthday ~ alrighty! ;)

Happy Birthday to you Vampy !!!

BuffyCake2004.jpg

*sings* Happy birfday to you..........you live in a zoo...........you look like a monkey and you smell like one too! Happy birfday to YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!

Back