Happy Birthday ^Angel^ !!

:birthday:to you
:birthday: to you
:birthday: dear ^Angel^
:birthday:to you
:party:
Have Fun!

Happy Birthday to you...... Angel..

So Make it so your wish come true..... *wink* hafta fun Bday celebrate! :) :thumb:

Happy, happy birthday to you, dear ^Angel^!!!! Hope you and Roadrunner and the kids have a fantabulous time today!

Love you lots!

:birthday: Dear ^Angel^
:birthday: to yo-o-ou!!

Enjoy your special day with your hunny!!! :naughty: Heh. :grouphug:

:birthday: to youuu
:birthday: to youuu
:birthday: to youuu, one of the 2 blonde twins of AD!

hope the day has been a great one for u! :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU

*cough cough* *ugh dry throat.. wait wait Let me get a drink :beer:* *ah much better, let me try again*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANGEL *ponder* *which one angel or cheri? look around. help me!!! WHICH ONE?? oh both of them.. oops now let me do it again* *sigh*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANGEL & CHERI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!!!

*whew what a worn out.. :zzz:* Have a blast one GIRLS!!!

HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu!!!
hApPy BiRtHdAy To YoU!!!!
HaPpY bIrThDaY, dEaR ^aNgEl^!!
hApPy BiRtHdAy To YoU!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
And here is your present!
:ily:

(p.s. If the flash movie does not play, right-click and select play, then you're set!)

Aww you guys!!!.... :grouphug:

Thank you so very much my friends for the birthday wishes....It sure meant alot to me! And Thank you Roadierunnerdear for creating this special birthday thread for me, you're so sweet! :cuddle: :ily:

I really had an amazing week....

First, I wasn't able to go to the cook-off with Cheri two weeks ago because I had a court to go to last tuesday for divorce....You see, This has been an on-going nasty divorce process for the past year or so and one of my birthday wish was that this divorce will be finalized before my birthday on the 13th....And guess what? I got my wish!! :fruit: Now I can breathe easier because my divorce is over with and the divorce went in my favor! :thumb:

While my children were with their father for his visitation weekend, I was pretty sad that I couldn't spend my birthday with my children too, but I had the weekend alone with Roadrunner, He took me out to dinner on Saturday and we rent movies and watched them at home, just the two of us.....When my children came home today ( Sunday ) , Roadrunner took one of my boys and made me think they were going to the store to get a few things....When they came back home, He surprised me by holding a ice-cream cake with my boys singing ' Happy Birthday ' .....Boy, I sure was surprised and very happy! :mrgreen:

Roadrunner and my boys got me a tree for my birthday, and We planted our first tree in our front yard! My parents got me three plants ( one plant to hang above in the ceiling and two floor plants ) .....I had a wonderful birthday weekend and sure missed Cheri, but I'll be leaving on tuesday for a cook-off and will get to see her then!

Once again, Thank you everyone so much for the beautiful and wonderful birthday wishes! :grouphug: :ily:

Happy Birthday Twinie!!! Yeah sis cannot wait for you to come up here and I also have your Birthday gift here that I brought from Sioux Falls, SD... See ya then and Hope you had a blast on your birthday wish we partied together...:(

at least you weren't working ha ha ha !!

*Hugs* :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :ily:

Aw Thank you Twinie, Frisky Feline and Bowak very much for the birthday wishes! :grouphug: :ily:

Well since its Twinnies birthday..i will say happy birthday to you Angel and Cheri! Glad to hear that you had a great birthday! I havent been on computer since last Wed. and then my computer was down at home cuz telephone was fawked up so sorry that i was late saying happy birthday to you both..so happy belated birthday! :)

Back