Happy Birthday ^Angel^ !!

Roadrunner

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^Angel-dearie^!!!

Just want to wish you a very wonderful birthday my dear...and I do hope all your wishes and dreams come true...and most of all, is to see and know that you are always HAPPY!! I'll make sure your birthday is truly special... ;) :cuddle:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Once again, happy birthday sweetie and many more to come! :ily:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL! :birthday: :party:

Best wishes to you, your man and your family. :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday Angel !! Enjoy your birthday today. :)

Opppppppppps! I forgot to add the infamous 'dj' > :dj: Okayyy...now let's get this rockin' weekend b-day party rollin'!! :party: :dance: :dance: :dance: (Btw, the twinnies' b-day is June 13th, Sunday...just had to post this up a tad bit early...)

Happy Birthday, Angel; may your day be memorable.

HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :birthday: youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love u angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dj: A VERY Happy Birthday, dearest sweetie Angel :dj:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

I have a little present for you to use background of your computer. :ily:
:grouphug:

Attachments

• Slide12.JPG
    Slide12.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Amazing Liebling...not long ago, I sent ^Angel^ a lovely e-card and this is the exact same picture attached to the e-card...kinda speechless here for a moment...can't wait for my sweet ^Angel^ to see this and make her so happy too! :thumb:

Happy birthday, my sweet friend Angel!! :angel: Make sure that Roadrunner massage your feet and cook you dinner, or take you out :thumb: Enjoy your birthday with your family! :ily:

:birthday: to ya!
:birthday: to Dear Angel!

Enjoying ur birthday weekend. :party: Hopefully ur family celebration big time for ya and ur naughty sister Cheri.

Back