Halo 3.

Latest rumors are that Halo 4 will be a LAUNCH title for the next XBOX. EAT that Sony.

Heh I would only hope if its still developed by Bungie. :)

It will be. Teamxbox.com has some details, http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/17438/Gearbox-id-Staffers-Join-Microsofts-Halo-Team/ but mostly about the hiring of some lady from Gearbox (Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway) to helm Halo 4 or some project for Bungie. It does not specifically say Halo 4, but everyone on the internet knows Bungie is working on Halo 4. It's just that neither Bungie nor Microsoft themsleves have made an official announcement about Halo 4. I suspect they just wanted to save it as some kind of PR ammo aganist Sony..

If Gears of War and Halo stay with XBOX through the next generation, I don't see Sony being too sucessful. As of now, all Sony really has is Metal Gear Solid 4.

I think Bungie left MS already? Halo 4 still exlusive on Xbox 360? not surprised.

It will be. Teamxbox.com has some details, Gearbox, id Staffers Join Microsoft's Halo Team - Xbox but mostly about the hiring of some lady from Gearbox (Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway) to helm Halo 4 or some project for Bungie. It does not specifically say Halo 4, but everyone on the internet knows Bungie is working on Halo 4. It's just that neither Bungie nor Microsoft themsleves have made an official announcement about Halo 4. I suspect they just wanted to save it as some kind of PR ammo aganist Sony..

If Gears of War and Halo stay with XBOX through the next generation, I don't see Sony being too sucessful. As of now, all Sony really has is Metal Gear Solid 4.

Dont forget Resistance : Fall of Man and upcoming Resistance 2. I've played and own it on the PS3 which is, of course, one of the very well created FPS games I've ever seen on PS3. At least its not an actual Halo killer and that it got the flaws of its own, it is still a pretty neat game. I still love Halo more than Resistance thou.

I look forward to Resistance 2 this november. :) Should include co-op story mode in this one much like Halo 3's for offline/online story mode...pretty sweet.

I think Bungie left MS already? Halo 4 still exlusive on Xbox 360? not surprised.

Bungie is not an exclusive developer to Microsoft anymore however, they would still continue to develope games for Microsoft since Microsoft and Bungie together still own the rights to the Halo series. Bungie is already working on some games for other consoles in the future.

It will be. Teamxbox.com has some details, Gearbox, id Staffers Join Microsoft's Halo Team - Xbox but mostly about the hiring of some lady from Gearbox (Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway) to helm Halo 4 or some project for Bungie. It does not specifically say Halo 4, but everyone on the internet knows Bungie is working on Halo 4. It's just that neither Bungie nor Microsoft themsleves have made an official announcement about Halo 4. I suspect they just wanted to save it as some kind of PR ammo aganist Sony..

More than that, Sony has SOCOM, Killzone, Resistance Fall of Man and few others, also GT if you counted for racing game.

It don't means MS will eat Sony, wait and see, never know if next gen console will going be crap or not.

PS3 is successful, it sold about 14 million or more right now, it could be chance to outsell Xbox 360 in USA within no more than 2 years since PS3 outsell Xbox 360 in Japan, Asia and Europe.

Go to Bungie.net to check out the latest teaser trailer for what seems to be an Halo 3 expansion, seemingly to focus on the ODST HellJumpers. (Orbital Defense Shock Troopers)

Hey guys, whoever in here are asking me to play Halo 3. Will have to give me few of days before I start playing again because I have been sick. I apologize.

Go to Bungie.net to check out the latest teaser trailer for what seems to be an Halo 3 expansion, seemingly to focus on the ODST HellJumpers. (Orbital Defense Shock Troopers)

I've seen it...looks weird about this "clean it up" shit lol. Cant wait to download that. :) hopefully I would have enough space on my HDD when it comes out...I only have like 3.7GB left in there. Ninja Gaiden Black from Xbox orginals take up WAY too much memory space...ugh. Trying to upgrade it to a 120GB HDD soon.

I thought MS may have sold 60GB HDDs seperately at a cheaper price for $100 but I've had no luck finding that kind of thing. I guess not anytime soon.

No next gen of Xbox (such as projected for Xbox 720) until 2011-2012.
Next Xbox 720 to launch in 2011-2012 according to Microsoft - VideoGamesBlogger

I believe that Intel is projected that next-gen of Xbox will use Intel GPU, called Larrabee and possibly Intel CPU, if they are over the price value to consumer then MS could continue to use powerful, latest PPC with ATI or GeForce.

Continue with PPC for next-gen Xbox would be fully BC with Xbox 360 games, no doubt and no needed to re-written or patches, also use Xbox 360 as BC for Intel powered next gen Xbox would require powerful emulation or patches that roll with system upgrade, use emulate on Xbox 360 on Intel powered Xbox could be very painful like compare to Mac, when transition from PPC into Intel, some games aren't re-written or patches yet.

I'm itching to get a 60 or 120 gb myself too. It seems Microsoft doesn't want to sell the 60 GB's at all, but rather the 120's.

Back