Halo 3.

JoshieTheMan

Reaction score
Any one want to play online on Halo 3 with me? If so, send me a message somehow on here and let me know your username and then I will add you. But please mind this that I will not accept so many of the users. So the first 10, very maybe 15 adds requests may be accepted from you but after that, then it will be denied unless I find out some of them are inactive and then they will be deleted, and more of you will be accepted on my friend list on xbox 360. The reason why I am only adding very little is because I believe they allow 40 - 50 friends to be added which I will want some to be available for me to add other people that I know in real life.

If you guys want to meet a wealth more deaf gamers, send FR's to DGO Network 1 and DGO Network 2. I currently run Network 1. It is a silver tag used to keep a bunch of deaf gamers connected.

where and how ?

Send a FR to 'DGO Network 1' or 'DGO Network 2'. I will send you FR's from Network 1 tomorrow.. Basically you check the profile of Dgo Network 1 and check 'its friends' and see who's online, joinable, playing the same game as you, etc.

They are all followed by the same story line about a secret weapon called the Halo.

Halo's mulitplayer is pretty addicting compared to Nintendo 64's Goldeneye but no online muiltplayer for this one.

Halo 2 is the first Halo title with the online mulitplayer and was a total KILLER in Xbox live.

Halo 3 is definetly the BEST Halo title I ever seen combined with Halo and Halo 2 all thrown together into this one.

Halo 2 was great but rushed and not a whole lot of items to use in Halo 2.

All three Halo games are a must own, only if your a die hard Halo fan. :)

SPOILER'S ALERT

There WILL be Halo 4 coming...but rumors has it that the next Halo title will include a new hero instead of Master Chief.

They are all followed by the same story line about a secret weapon called the Halo.

Halo's mulitplayer is pretty addicting compared to Nintendo 64's Goldeneye but no online muiltplayer for this one.

Halo 2 is the first Halo title with the online mulitplayer and was a total KILLER in Xbox live.

Halo 3 is definetly the BEST Halo title I ever seen combined with Halo and Halo 2 all thrown together into this one.

Halo 2 was great but rushed and not a whole lot of items to use in Halo 2.

All three Halo games are a must own, only if your a die hard Halo fan. :)

SPOILER'S ALERT

There WILL be Halo 4 coming...but rumors has it that the next Halo title will include a new hero instead of Master Chief.

I've played Halo 1 and Halo 2 on single and multiplayer but didnt play Halo 3 that's why I want to buy Xbox360 Elite maybe next month so I can play with you guys! :D I was suck in Halo 1 but I was best player in Halo 2 mulitplayer.

Not Halo Wars. That is a separate game, and I don't think is being made/developed by Bungie.

Right. Rumors has it that it is going to be developed from Gearbox software, well known for the Brothers In Arms series.

Personally, I would rather Halo still be developed by Bungie since they are the first who bought it up and gave birth to the Halo series, so it should always remain their own series to develope. I honestly have fear of a different developer such as Gearbox possibly could fuck up Halo 4 but of course, I know I cant judge by the cover of the book but still...Halo should be respected and be developed by the developers who are totally geniuses on the best FPS ever made...and it should be Bungie.

Of course, Bungie still owns the rights to Halo series so...let's see how it turns out.

Back