Halo 3: ODST

I play campaign on legendary but whoa I can't do that myself alone they beat me easily. I need 4 players join me in campaign.

2dv1oh5.jpg

Halo 3 ODST got me confused and frustrated because I waiting for people to join with me or join them in firefighter today but nobody join me or join them. They should have "search players to join firefighter" or something in main menu but they didn't. I don't see many options in Halo 3 ODST all I see is "start firefighter" wtf? And I see my friends don't get xbox online very much I mostly see about 3 out of 26 in my xbox friends list that are online.

i didnt enjoy halo 3 odst :(
it's an alright game.

Halo 3 ODST got me confused and frustrated because I waiting for people to join with me or join them in firefighter today but nobody join me or join them. They should have "search players to join firefighter" or something in main menu but they didn't. I don't see many options in Halo 3 ODST all I see is "start firefighter" wtf? And I see my friends don't get xbox online very much I mostly see about 3 out of 26 in my xbox friends list that are online.

Just grab the mop and clean anywhere in the area to keep you busy. :laugh2:

i didnt enjoy halo 3 odst :(
it's an alright game.
bummer! thats why I better wait till HALO ODST's price drop or if i was lucky to win the bid HALO ODST on ebay for 5 bucks or something.. :P

I have all Halos, 1, 2, 3 and ODST, I been getting alot of achivment on ODST. it's too easy, Halo 3 is more challenge. Anyone wanna play together sometimes?? Add me at Halo 3 and odst at same name, CrzyQuickSilver, I play every night man

I got Halo 2 for PC from mail and never played this game on Xbox so I have chance to play it.

I will get Halo 3 ODST when price is drop to $40.

Yesterday I play firefighter in Crater by myself alone for 2 and half hours and I beat all them over 200,000 and got achievement, whoo! No one want play with me firefighter :(

Yesterday I play firefighter in Crater by myself alone for 2 and half hours and I beat all them over 200,000 and got achievement, whoo! No one want play with me firefighter :(

Text me. -.-

Anyone is up for firefighter in Lost Platoon? I am still waiting in lobby...

Back