Halo 3: ODST

Deaf Smith

Reaction score
I'm getting this game later tonight at Midnight PST. Who else is getting this game this week?

Also, if you're going to come in and bash Halo or the xbox360, be prepared to be flamed back by me. This thread is for ODST, not saying negative things just for the sake of trolling. I will troll you back.

I will be picking it up at midnight...however, I promised a good friend of mine that I will wait until she get her copy later that day as well. Not at midnight thou.

how funny, my woman asked me by her questionire: "you will get the copied of new halo3 odst on sept 22"; and told her no I dont think so that picking up the copy of halo 3: ODST midnight nor tomorrow. ahh...My money is permission first.

I wish you the best luck if you picked up the copy of halo 3 odst, this midnight or tomorrow.. And let me know how it turn out after you play it.

I have received the copy but will not be playing it until my friend have that game too so that we can both play on co-op thru campaign and all.

if u already got halo 3 odst midnight then u got unlock firefighter. if not then too bad. i own it! :p

Will definitely pick it up sometimes this week since I realized I forget to preorder. I didn't even think it would be released 'til Nov. :doh: :roll:
Nathan Faillll...

how funny, my woman asked me by her questionire: "you will get the copied of new halo3 odst on sept 22"; and told her no I dont think so that picking up the copy of halo 3: ODST midnight nor tomorrow. ahh...My money is permission first.

I wish you the best luck if you picked up the copy of halo 3 odst, this midnight or tomorrow.. And let me know how it turn out after you play it.

Second here, I had spent on $95 value of new shoe yesterday because my old shoe is in fall apart with alot of torn, haven't bought for over year.

I will grab Halo 3 ODST when I feel so ready.

I have received the copy but will not be playing it until my friend have that game too so that we can both play on co-op thru campaign and all.
Congrats you got the copied game of Halo 3 odst.

I realized that Halo 3: ODST began as an idea for a simple expansion to Halo 3. This isn't a full-blown sequel, which disappoint me! they are suppose to sell it for 20 or 30 bucks.. However, They selling ODST expansion for 59.95.. Ahh, no THANK! Until Halo: Reach is ready in late 2010 which will have the full-blown sequel game..

Plus I heard the Gamers finished the campaign in few hours. it seems that they didnt realized that ODST isn't a full-blown sequel. :hmm:

Second here, I had spent on $95 value of new shoe yesterday because my old shoe is in fall apart with alot of torn, haven't bought for over year.

I will grab Halo 3 ODST when I feel so ready.
Yeah i rather wait till ODST's price down as 20 or 30 bragin bucks. then I would grab the copy one.
**topic off** you MUST got MICHEAL JORDAN classic shoes for 95 bucks , dont you? .. ha ha jk..

Yeah i rather wait till ODST's price down as 20 or 30 bragin bucks. then I would grab the copy one.
**topic off** you MUST got MICHEAL JORDAN classic shoes for 95 bucks , dont you? .. ha ha jk..

lol, I got DC skate shoe since I'm always loyal to DC.

Excuse me for off-topic.

I have finally beat the campaign with a good friend for abt 5 hours all night it was kinda short but hella fun indeed. :)

I feel that it is probably alot better than the original halo 3...thou however, your not Master Chief obviously...your playing as the orbital shock drop trooper aka helljumper who are just regular human soldiers unlike master chief who is a spartan aka super soldier. So in a way...I guess he's more "super human" than the hell jumpers cause of the health is actually more limited and u have to pick up health packs and only using one gun at a time.

All in all, this is still Halo we are talking about. with kick ass high tech sci-fi weapons, scorpion tanks, ghosts, phantom tanks, brutes, grunts, and so on thru the halo universe.

Especially sgt. johnson has made an appearance in that game as well lol. I got him for the co-op firefight mode thou.

I got Halo 3: ODST

One thing I can't play this game because of there is glitching no weapon and grenade. I need someone know how to report bungie to fix the game. I can't play it because it's hard for me to play without weapons. I've upload my video to youtube.com and will post it here so you can check it out (excuse me the video quality is low since I use digital camera to record the game.)

Here's my youtube.com link about halo 3.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4CIcf75gNI]YouTube - Halo 3: OSDT Glitching No Weapon[/ame]

I read xbox forum and they said I have to turn on skulls but I did. Man, look like I have to delete halo 3 odst file in xbox hard drive then start over.

lol, I got DC skate shoe since I'm always loyal to DC.

Excuse me for off-topic.
fox, yeah thats is little off-topic... anyway, thats super-cool.. I hope you enjoy with new sk8 shoes.. :cool2:

anyway better stick this topic... smile

I read xbox forum and they said I have to turn on skulls but I did. Man, look like I have to delete halo 3 odst file in xbox hard drive then start over.

Yea...good idea hopefully it ridden the glitch somehow.

I think you just need to 'click' on the green glowing things in the Dropship. It's the basic tutorial for ODST. Hope this helps you start the game. I enjoyed the game, and continute to enjoy the game!

Sweet. Anyone wanna co-op with me or whatever, let me know then.

Back