Halloween Is Coming

I just got my son's costume at Old Navy... he's going to be a Tiger.... so adorable!

I will wear the old red velvet bridesmaid. I don't plan to buy a wig or anything stuff but i can buy the cheap make up for my face.

Should i go for a white face with blood or go for the heavy black make up on my eyes like a gothic chick. What does Psycho bridesmaid look like? :hmm:

3020467102_aa5d37cf19_m.jpg

That's a gothic psycho makeup. I think that's cool and simple.

Scary bridesmaid look like this:
Halloweenshower1.jpg

3020467102_aa5d37cf19_m.jpg

That's a gothic psycho makeup. I think that's cool and simple.

Scary bridesmaid look like this:
Halloweenshower1.jpg

Thanks. i think i go with the top one and simple. so I don't want to scare my boy. He's very sensitive. maybe i will add the black spot on my eyes and the rest you showed a picture. I think I got it under control. :D

welcome!

oh, that's true...it's like saying "who are you?" and sob.

yeah, better with simple white make up and black eyes.

welcome!

oh, that's true...it's like saying "who are you?" and sob.

yeah, better with simple white make up and black eyes.

Oh yes. I am worried that when we will arrive there at a halloween party for a few minute to half hour. My boy will tell me " HOME NOW!". jeez. If that is the case, i will have to bring him home then come back after 30 minutes of driving and the total is an hour. oh boy. Let's hope my girl will make him stays there. :giggle: wish me a luck!

ohhh, good luck :)

have fun at halloween party, hope your boy lets you stay. *cross finger* :lol:

my outfit has change to "mad hatter" gothic in drag instead of dark queen heart.

peace

I brought a costume for my 9 years old, a helmet with the S.W.A.T logo on the side, jumpsuit with attached boot tops, a S.W.A.T vest with plastic phone, flashlight and handcuffs.

My 14 years old don't want a Halloween costume, he says I'm too old for trick and treating, I told him you aren't too old for a costume though. :giggle: He doesn't want one so.. that's okay.

But, for me, I haven't found a costume that I would like to wear, I don't have any idea what I wanna be yet. I got until Saturday to make up my mind. :hmm:

I found a Halloween costume, I gonna be a woman pirate. :mrgreen:

i didnt do anything what to do with my costume. i decide to wear converse sneakers with red velvet bridesmaid and throw some stuff on my face then off to the party. BUT after the party i ll bring kids back my home then i ll have to wash my face and put regular clothes on off to the bar if i am up to it. :shock:

Just going to stay home and make caramel apples. Kids are excited because they get CANDY!!! They don't so much care about the other stuff as long as they get their treats. :thumb:

My nephews & niece dressed up so cute.
One (6 yr old) dressed up as a Knight, completed with helmet and a sword.
Other (11 mo old) dressed up as a Frog.
My niece (3 yr old) dressed up as a Ladybug.

Back