Guys not interested in Deaf/HOH Girls?

I don't see any "right one" in your post :dunno:

I don't see any "right one" in your post either. You just threw out a location.

Like I said - I answered her question. I didn't tell her to find a deaf/HOH guys. She asked WHERE are deaf/HOH guys and I said Boston.

Did I tell her to just find hearing guy and and forget deaf/HOH guy?

Having a bit of reading comprehension problem?

If you cannot find answer in my advice then you are the one who have a reading comprehension problem.

why are you talking about yourself? You clearly said you don't like deaf community. This is a deaf community forum.

You ask... I answer.
Here's a news... I know a poster here... And he have the same thinking as I do but he doesn't show it as much as I do. I am sure there are other too.

LOL! I assume you say that because you cannot debunk my argument. Why don't we just wait and see what OP mean by her question when she stated this:

"Where are all the good guys willing to date me for me not my hearing?! Or where are the good Deaf/HOH guys at?"

LOL! I assume you say that because you cannot debunk my argument. Why don't we just wait and see what OP mean by her question when she stated this:

"Where are all the good guys willing to date me for me not my hearing?! Or where are the good Deaf/HOH guys at?"

Nah... It clearly shows you're a newbie here.

I'm letting Jiro take care of you here, and I am taking care of you there.

That is all there is to it.

I don't see any "right one" in your post either. You just threw out a location.
um... ok?

Did I tell her to just find hearing guy and and forget deaf/HOH guy?
Post #14. You talked about horror story about deafies being criticizing to other deafies who date hearies.... and deaf community being small.

Post #17. the last few sentences. Your Gallaudet story has NO relevance in here. Your president of deaf club has NO relevance in here. and then you told her to try again with hearies.

She's asking where are deaf/HOH guys. so why no advice for her to find a good deaf/HOH guy?

If you cannot find answer in my advice then you are the one who have a reading comprehension problem.
ok.

You ask... I answer.
Here's a news... I know a poster here... And he have the same thinking as I do but he doesn't show it as much as I do. I am sure there are other too.
Looks like your friend knows social rule. If I have an atheist view, does it make sense for me to hang out in a strong Christian forum?

Taking care of me? You guys were 100% SURE I was here to stirs up trouble and now you guys are jumping in and starting something when I didn't do a thing besides offering a soundly advice. Hell OP even seems to like my advice.

um... ok?

That's how helpful your answer was when you point out a very big location.

Post #14. You talked about horror story about deafies being criticizing to other deafies who date hearies.... and deaf community being small.

Well I have lived in a couple area and have knew a couple deaf people who married hearing people. They all go through same problem. Hell a friend of mine who is deaf but married to a deaf woman even told me he noticed deaf community tend to have problem with deaf person dating hearing person.

Post #17. the last few sentences. Your Gallaudet story has NO relevance in here. Your president of deaf club has NO relevance in here. and then you told her to try again with hearies.

She talked about Gallaudet, I told her and I know people would ask why I was in Gallaudet in first place. So I explain that to cut down on the questions.

She's asking where are deaf/HOH guys. so why no advice for her to find a good deaf/HOH guy?

Again... I stated that she also ask where to find a guy who don't care about her ability to hear or not. Why didn't you offer advice on how to find a hearing guy?

Looks like your friend knows social rule. If I have an atheist view, does it make sense for me to hang out in a strong Christian forum?

I've hang out with group of people or in forum where I don't really fit in simply because I am curious or want to see what's going on.

Taking care of me? You guys were 100% SURE I was here to stirs up trouble and now you guys are jumping in and starting something when I didn't do a thing besides offering a soundly advice. Hell OP even seems to like my advice.

It's called intervention.

But I have to agree with Jiro here..

DEAF/HOH =/= Hearing.

It doesn't get any simpler than that. The OP asked for people who can understand her. Reality is like 99.99% of hearing people dont understand the deaf and hold audist views without knowing it which exactly is the opposite of what she was seeking for.

But again, you don't know what Audism is. There is a thread for that here: http://www.alldeaf.com/our-world-our-culture/86679-audism-definition-audist-view.html

That's how helpful your answer was when you point out a very big location.
I'm sure she knows the area and Boston is not a very big location. It's a very very very tiny city. Very easy to find deaf/HOH people. Boston DPHH... that's the best place to start.

Well I have lived in a couple area and have knew a couple deaf people who married hearing people. They all go through same problem. Hell a friend of mine who is deaf but married to a deaf woman even told me he noticed deaf community tend to have problem with deaf person dating hearing person.
deaf community? More like he is unable to fit in. It's him, not the community.... possibly because he has audist view. Do you expect a modern American city man to fit in well in "primitive" African village community? All it takes is an open mind and patience to fit in.

She talked about Gallaudet, I told her and I know people would ask why I was in Gallaudet in first place. So I explain that to cut down on the questions.

Again... I stated that she also ask where to find a guy who don't care about her ability to hear or not. Why didn't you offer advice on how to find a hearing guy?
Boston.

I've hang out with group of people or in forum where I don't really fit in simply because I am curious or want to see what's going on.
You were not "observing". You are preaching your anti-deaf view.

That is basically admission to your lack of social consciousness. A typical flaw in mainstreamed deaf students. Usually screwed up socially.

Again, I am sorry for you.

I'm sure she knows the area and Boston is not a very big location. It's a very very very tiny city. Very easy to find deaf/HOH people. Boston DPHH... that's the best place to start.

LOL! Boston and Greater Boston area have 4.5 million people and you call that very tiny? Nice try.
Boston DPHH is better answer than just say Boston where it could mean Greater Boston with 4.5 million people.

deaf community? More like he is unable to fit in. It's him, not the community.... possibly because he has audist view. Do you expect a modern American city man to fit in well in "primitive" African village community? All it takes is an open mind and patience to fit in.

Well so you expect EVERY hearing person out there to understand deaf culture which is a very small community? Can you really blame them for that? I bet you're the very type that would tear hearing people a new one simply because they don't understand the culture.

You were not "observing". You are preaching your anti-deaf view.

That's your opinion. Personally I think deaf person should not be so stuck in deaf community and try to understand the hearing world more. If that's your view of anti-deaf then oh well that's your problem.

LOL! Boston and Greater Boston area have 4.5 million people and you call that very tiny? Nice try.
Boston DPHH is better answer than just say Boston where it could mean Greater Boston with 4.5 million people.
It's best you move on because you admitted that you don't know the area in your Post #38 so why even try to argue with me when OP and I both know the area?

Well so you expect EVERY hearing person out there to understand deaf culture which is a very small community? Can you really blame them for that? I bet you're the very type that would tear hearing people a new one simply because they don't understand the culture.
I'm not sure I follow you. Where did that come from?

FYI - I've never dated a deaf girl and I'm deaf. I want to date a deaf girl this time :)
FYI - I don't think deaf culture and deaf community is small
FYI - I don't rip a new ass if hearies don't understand the deaf culture. In fact, they were very receptive to my explaining because I don't whine negative stuff like you. and yes I did explain about good and bad side of it to them because it's good to see different perspective views from all sides. Hearing Community isn't all that wonderful either.

That's your opinion. Personally I think deaf person should not be so stuck in deaf community and try to understand the hearing world more. If that's your view of anti-deaf then oh well that's your problem.
I don't think I know anybody in here who are "so stuck" in deaf community :dunno:

Do you know who? If you do - that person represents a very tiny percentage of deafies who are "so stuck" in deaf community.

Sooo my biggest dating problem is that I can't seem to find a guy that is Deaf/HOH like me (would love to date same as me) So I date mostly hearing, but they aren't willing to learn sign for me or if using voice they can't repeat for me. Grrrr.

Where are all the good guys willing to date me for me not my hearing?! Or where are the good Deaf/HOH guys at? :)

It's called intervention.

But I have to agree with Jiro here..

DEAF/HOH =/= Hearing.

It doesn't get any simpler than that. The OP asked for people who can understand her. Reality is like 99.99% of hearing people dont understand the deaf and hold audist views without knowing it which exactly is the opposite of what she was seeking for.

But again, you don't know what Audism is. There is a thread for that here: http://www.alldeaf.com/our-world-our-culture/86679-audism-definition-audist-view.html

You see - the OP , me, and you, as shown above, share the same belief. Hearing people don't generally understand the deaf.

So why in the world did you go ahead and try to tell the OP to find some more hearing people that will contribute to the problem?

I am sure its clearly evident right now you're trolling because you already knew the facts and tried to pull a fast one.
The mistake you made was overlooking the AD Guardians.

It's best you move on because you admitted that you don't know the area in your Post #38 so why even try to argue with me when OP and I both know the area?

If OP know the area then why didnt she find them? She also asked about hearing man who don't care if she can or can't hear. We answered two completely different questions. You get all upset over it.

I'm not sure I follow you. Where did that come from?

FYI - I've never dated a deaf girl and I'm deaf. I want to date a deaf girl this time :)
FYI - I don't think deaf culture and deaf community is small
FYI - I don't rip a new ass if hearies don't understand the deaf culture. In fact, they were very receptive to my explaining because I don't whine negative stuff like you. and yes I did explain about good and bad side of it to them because it's good to see different perspective views from all sides. Hearing Community isn't all that wonderful either.

If deaf culture and community isn't small then why are most hearing people at loss when they bump into a deaf person and cannot understand deaf culture?
Hearing community isn't all that wonderful either but there's a way to figure out who is accepting of deaf and who isn't.

I don't think I know anybody in here who are "so stuck" in deaf community :dunno:

How many time have you seen a single deaf person among group of hearing friends? Why are most of deaf people always together and seems to have almost no hearing friends outside of trep?

Do you know who? If you do - that person represents a very tiny percentage of deafies who are "so stuck" in deaf community.

Students at Gallaudet, school for deaf, etc... are a perfect example. Ask them how many hearing friends they have who don't attend the college/school they have. Most would say none.

You see - the OP , me, and you, as shown above, share the same belief. Hearing people don't generally understand the deaf.

So why in the world did you go ahead and try to tell the OP to find some more hearing people that will contribute to the problem?.

Read the last sentence, OP ask about a man who don't care about her ability to hear. That include hearing man who don't care about fact she's deaf.

I find most of my friends over time. I studies and learn who is patient and don't mind putting bit effort and time into communicating with me. I learn how to locate those type of people. I shared that advice.

If OP know the area then why didnt she find them? She also asked about hearing man who don't care if she can or can't hear. We answered two completely different questions. You get all upset over it.

If deaf culture and community isn't small then why are most hearing people at loss when they bump into a deaf person and cannot understand deaf culture?
Hearing community isn't all that wonderful either but there's a way to figure out who is accepting of deaf and who isn't.

How many time have you seen a single deaf person among group of hearing friends? Why are most of deaf people always together and seems to have almost no hearing friends outside of trep?

Students at Gallaudet, school for deaf, etc... are a perfect example. Ask them how many hearing friends they have who don't attend the college/school they have. Most would say none.

First: I think it would be fair to tell you this now; I have spoke with this lady outside the forum since she stopped posting.

Second: I think its funny you havent denied trolling.

Why? because she didn't know. Now she knows. Boston and Greater Boston.... lol nice try.

If deaf culture and community isn't small then why are most hearing people at loss when they bump into a deaf person and cannot understand deaf culture? Hearing community isn't all that wonderful either but there's a way to figure out who is accepting of deaf and who isn't.
try Seattle, DC, RIT, etc. They were not at loss when they see deaf people. Why are you picking a society that has no deaf people? It's like picking a town in Montana that has no Asian population and then ask "why are most white people at loss when they bump into an Asian person?" lol comical.

How many time have you seen a single deaf person among group of hearing friends?
many times including me. many ADers here too. PFH too.

you too, right? OP too.

Why are most of deaf people always together and seems to have almost no hearing friends outside of trep?
I don't know any deafies like that so I don't know the answer to your question :dunno:

You lasted only one semester at Gallaudet so how would you know how many? But to answer your question - they have more hearing friends than you think.

How I know? handful of ADers here graduated from Gally.

First: I think it would be fair to tell you this now; I have spoke with this lady outside the forum since she stopped posting.

Second: I think its funny you havent denied trolling.

OK in that case... You're better at helping her out then.

As for me not denying... I learn a long time ago, be very careful when you deny something.

Read the last sentence, OP ask about a man who don't care about her ability to hear. That include hearing man who don't care about fact she's deaf.

I find most of my friends over time. I studies and learn who is patient and don't mind putting bit effort and time into communicating with me. I learn how to locate those type of people. I shared that advice.

I have a TON of hearing friends. Dont believe me? I have several members right here on AllDeaf that will verify.

Want to hear something even more unbelievable??? Almost ALL of them use sign language with me. I am not talking about oh 5 people. I am talking about 100+ random people that I see on frequent basis.

One case in example: http://www.alldeaf.com/1751064-post40.html

So dont try to pull that with me.

study and learn and locate people?

creepy..... that sounds very.... Hannibal Lecter'ish...... :io:

Back