Votes: 30 43.5%
  • allow guns (legally) and less restrictive

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can have her. I'll have this girl

n8825246_36983433_9232.jpg

Oh mama!!!! Can't go wrong with either one though.

Reminds me of that Jon LaJoie song: "Guns don't kill people; I kill people... with guns."

Outlaw the gun, then the outlaws will have guns.

Simple as,

I vote allow guns with less restrictive.

The only simple rule that I believe is anyone with felony record are not permitted to hold any firearms. The rest, it does not matter.

Since the Fed had relaxed the gun laws, guess what happened? The crimes had dropped considerable. Simple put, if we allow guns, the outaws will be more afraid to commit crime because they knew guns is around and don't know who has it. So, if we outlaw the guns, then outlaws will laugh knowing almost no one have no guns, you go to hell, dead man!

I also believe that laws were meant to be broken, no matter how good intention it meant for.

Back in 1940's Japan had said that America is the last place in the world they would go war at. Why? Japan knew that America holds rights to bear an arm down here. Just remember that Hawai'i is not state yet at that time.

Im starting to think, since universities and colleges prohibits guns on their campuses. We are seeing some manics going into these place like VA Tech trying to maximize the killing, it appears that these manics knew there are slim chances that anyone has guns on these campuses. Supposed carry in guns with permit is permitted, do you think Manics would want try shoot out on these campus? Just think about this.

Im starting to think, since universities and colleges prohibits guns on their campuses. We are seeing some manics going into these place like VA Tech trying to maximize the killing, it appears that these manics knew there are slim chances that anyone has guns on these campuses. Supposed carry in guns with permit is permitted, do you think Manics would want try shoot out on these campus? Just think about this.
You might be interested in this:

Students for Concealed Carry on Campus - ConcealedCampus.com

I voted allow with less restrictions. Ohios laws are fine for me. All guns except full auto can be owned without a license but to carry you must have CCW. Yes I know new handguns must be licensed but if it is bought second hand you don't have to apply.

guns is our freedom also part is sport and hobbs

Hello everyone! i am guns man and i love all kinda guns, i belivie that guns is part of sport and hobbs, also hunting and defice self at home. i know why that how easy to buy guns in some state and they not understand about what mean about guns they think it easy to kill that really very STUPID IDEA, if who been rised with guns rest of life they more understand about guns like me, i been rised with guns since i was kid by my dad and my grandfather and tooked me to hunting and shoot for enjoy and lern about guns. also i am NRA member. one things i think u.s. govt is try to pass new law on guns becasue tooo many happing killed at school it sad becasue they dont understand about do bad things becasue they not have faith and not follow thir heart. i belivie guns is good to keep safe at own home also if people love hunting for meat that good chiose and reson, also if love go shoot for enjoy that good chiose that part of sport. IF govt.. ban all guns WHERE OUR FREEDOM IS?? it would be worse lost our FREEDOM. but i dobit it they not ban it becasue there toooooo many many guns owner over this country.

Hello everyone! i am guns man and i love all kinda guns, i belivie that guns is part of sport and hobbs, also hunting and defice self at home. i know why that how easy to buy guns in some state and they not understand about what mean about guns they think it easy to kill that really very STUPID IDEA, if who been rised with guns rest of life they more understand about guns like me, i been rised with guns since i was kid by my dad and my grandfather and tooked me to hunting and shoot for enjoy and lern about guns. also i am NRA member. one things i think u.s. govt is try to pass new law on guns becasue tooo many happing killed at school it sad becasue they dont understand about do bad things becasue they not have faith and not follow thir heart. i belivie guns is good to keep safe at own home also if people love hunting for meat that good chiose and reson, also if love go shoot for enjoy that good chiose that part of sport. IF govt.. ban all guns WHERE OUR FREEDOM IS?? it would be worse lost our FREEDOM. but i dobit it they not ban it becasue there toooooo many many guns owner over this country.

Well, we do have 2nd Amendment about right to keep bear arms so government can't pass any of gun control, or gun ban law that considered as interfere with our constitution, otherwise they will end up in court like happened to DC and Chicago.

I believe that Clinton did banned on assault weapons in 1994 but expired in 2004 after Bush didn't renew and Obama seems not intent to pass any of gun control, despite about his views on anti-gun so thanks to god about our federal haven't expand the gun control anymore.

They can't ban on guns because we have 2nd Amendment, the US Constitution trumped ALL gun bans and guns are necessary for many purposes, such as hunting, self-defense, collection, hobbies, etc.

*point at US Supreme Court* :lol:

I'm wait for court to hear on state banning CCW or open carry do violate 2nd Amendment or not.

This is as easy as pie... would you rather be a firearm owner or a victim? Thank our fore fathers for the 2nd Amendment. It allows us the right to own and bear arms, without it we would have lost the American Revolution. And if we lost the American Revolution, we all would be British. And since we are British, Nazi Germany (WWII) would have easily won and owned us. Something to chew on eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back