Guess what....

Congratulations and that must've been a joy to find out you were pregnant unexpectedly. Nevertheless, It must've been thrilling! :thumb: Once again, Congratulations!

Oh wow! you preggy for 4th time? Congrats! I hope your preggy will go smoothly for the next 8 months. ;)

Oh wow! you preggy for 4th time? Congrats! I hope your preggy will go smoothly for the next 8 months. ;)

:ty:
not 8 mos to go
it's 7 mos to go.. LOL
Total 9 mos preggy term.. NOT 10 MOS.. i gonna freak it out.. LOL

Make sure when your husband comes home from Vasectomy surgery, to have a bag of ice ready to put on his thingy. :giggle: And make sure that your bull dogs are not running around to jump on his thingy. Why? Because when my ex husband had his vasectomy surgery, I was holding my 2nd baby in my arm, opened the door for my ex husband to come in, out came runnnnnnnnnnnnning my collie dog towards him and she tried to jump and paw at his thingy...boy he sure was MAD!

Make sure when your husband comes home from Vasectomy surgery, to have a bag of ice ready to put on his thingy. :giggle: And make sure that your bull dogs are not running around to jump on his thingy. Why? Because when my ex husband had his vasectomy surgery, I was holding my 2nd baby in my arm, opened the door for my ex husband to come in, out came runnnnnnnnnnnnning my collie dog towards him and she tried to jump and paw at his thingy...boy he sure was MAD!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOL that gonna painful!!!! :lol:

Congrats, on your fourth preggy! :hug:

Awww, hooded rats. I have Jessica, her name, and she is so crazy.

Opps, I am off topic.

Galxy, congratulation again.

Hey everyone, I don't want any of you mention the high risk or I will box your ear.

:rofl: :rofl:

Back