Guess What!? Its my turn!!! ASK ME!!!

According to one member here, I'm PSE, also (unless she said MCE, I can't remember). Okay! Lets get to know each other! :)

MCE? I'm not familiar with that. all i know is ASL, PSE, SEE and cued speech

WTF!!!

Geez! The nerves of some people!

Anyways.
Jeepgirl. What is your favorite past memory as a child or teen?
*thinking* All I did was play softball, going to the states, world series, was in the travel ball as well, and being in school. I missed my friends :(

MCE? I'm not familiar with that. all i know is ASL, PSE, SEE and cued speech

Manual coded English (MCE) is talking and signing the same time in English, Total Communication program use that method in their program. ;)

Manual coded English (MCE) is talking and signing the same time in English, Total Communication program use that method in their program. ;)
OHHHH okay!!! got it.. well, I talk...I sign.... :hmm: but don't do that at the same time. what am i?

*thinking* All I did was play softball, going to the states, world series, was in the travel ball as well, and being in school. I missed my friends :(

Oh cool! Fast Pitch??

My daughter plays fast pitch.

What position did you play in softball?

Oh cool! Fast Pitch??

My daughter plays fast pitch.

What position did you play in softball?
Fast Pitch for 19 years, and slow pitch for High School.

I was a pitcher, left and center fielder. was the pete rose of softball ;)

:ily:

If you had a choice to move, where would you like to move to? Which state? ;)

I think now that I'm single, I'll go where ever and if no luck.. I'm staying right here in alabama. My lovely state! :)

I think now that I'm single, I'll go where ever and if no luck.. I'm staying right here in alabama. My lovely state! :)

What if the man of your dreams, the one who will treat you like a queen, lives in Louisiana?

What if the man of your dreams, the one who will treat you like a queen, lives in Louisiana?
lol is that where you're from? :lol: Louisiana.. hmm I don't know about that one.. I hated it there when I visited a long time ago.

lol is that where you're from? :lol: Louisiana.. hmm I don't know about that one.. I hated it there when I visited a long time ago.

Yeah, but you didn't know me then. :naughty:

Next time you're here, let me know so we can have lunch together.

a woman walked out in front of me while I was driving my jeep. it killed her. the woman's son said she went out to kill herself.

Wow what a tragic , you must have took it hard to overcome that pain for what happen to you .
At least you know it wasn't your fault at all .

Back