Guess What!? Its my turn!!! ASK ME!!!

WTF?!?!?!!? holy shit.......... i'm so sorry to hear that... did you stop driving since then?

After the accident, I didn't drive for about 3 weeks.. didn't go to work for about a week. I actually thought it was my fault.. that I could have prevented it from happening. went thru the 5 stages of Grief. So yeah I'm driving, just a different vehicle.

I wasn't charged for anything so no court and was not blamed for the incident. The son told the state troopers that she was out to kill herself and chose to pick "me" to hit her. The woman had mental problems. She had records stating she had tried to commit suicide several times.

i CANNOT tell you how VERY luck you are because you can easily be screwed about this. I'm very glad that her son wasn't a greedy asshole because he can sue you for wrongful death or whatsoever... and reap in $$$$. You got off the hook all because of her son telling cops that her mom was suicidal. whew...

i CANNOT tell you how VERY luck you are because you can easily be screwed about this. I'm very glad that her son wasn't a greedy asshole because he can sue you for wrongful death or whatsoever... and reap in $$$$. You got off the hook all because of her son telling cops that her mom was suicidal. whew...
even if her son didn't tell.. there were records and the community knew her very well. but yes what the son did was helpful as well.

who is that in your avatar? your daughter?

Do you think JClarke is a Domestic Dissent? :mad2:

Back