GTA IV thread

20051012zv4.jpg

What about the driving physics? Are the more accurate in IV than III or the same?

The driving physics in GTA4 is ...a different animal from GTA III, VC and SA.

I'll start with the Stallion its body design hasnt hardly changed much in its transisition from III to IV. The Stallion in GTAIII didnt fishtail on the streets that much, but in IV, the Stallion's a bitch to drive.

Even if you do burnouts in a muscle car like the Stallion, it will lay just one tire mark, on the right side of the car, on the street. That's what happens when the car doesnt have PosiTraction rear axle. If it had the PosiTraction, there would be 2 straight tire marks on the street.

The driving physics in GTA4 is ...a different animal from GTA III, VC and SA.

I'll start with the Stallion its body design hasnt hardly changed much in its transisition from III to IV. The Stallion in GTAIII didnt fishtail on the streets that much, but in IV, the Stallion's a bitch to drive.

Even if you do burnouts in a muscle car like the Stallion, it will lay just one tire mark, on the right side of the car, on the street. That's what happens when the car doesnt have PosiTraction rear axle. If it had the PosiTraction, there would be 2 straight tire marks on the street.
Ahh... interesting.

HAHA, what do you think? Ha GTA IV is more accurate the driving physics like realistic car you drive.. But I despite that cars drive to pass me without stop and hit me what I wasn't expect. when I didn't loook around cars behind me. I was like the @#CK P!SS @FF at A.I. drivers and why not they stop and watch me when I walk as jaywalk cross streets...

Tell that to me...Ive been hit by those AI traffic cars one time too many :P

My solution? Steal the car that hit me! :rofl: That should teach em not to run over me lol.

Well, you are a car thief and a killer... so, why should they stop for you? ;) Heh!

When I played GTAIII, I was curious about one of the secrets in the game. I put in the code and made everyone crazy. What I didn't know was that once I saved it, I couldn't turn it off. So, I got stuck having to deal with a bunch of madmen running around trying to kill me. :roll:
LOL, Ha Ha ha.. I am a car thief and a killer???? Look at you as yourself playing GTA III as car thief and killer too..:P .. Ha! video game is video game.. :P GTA III is so cool game, when you drive thru the chinatown, thai gangs will shot at you around.. its annoy me.. Ha..

Tell that to me...Ive been hit by those AI traffic cars one time too many :P

My solution? Steal the car that hit me! :rofl: That should teach em not to run over me lol.
ROFL!! to me, I do sometime shoot them who hit me for no reason, when I am p!ss off at them.

Yes, I did step backward and I had thinking twice that GTA IV is cheat on the video game HALO's break record.. Because Rockstar sold GTA IV for both PS3 AND XBOX 360.. but HALO 2 sold it for ONLY XBOX in 24hrs

Fastest-selling video game in 24 hours: Halo 2 (US$200m) (i did post somewhere in video & board games)..

Back