Growing hate groups blame Obama, economy

exactly! I am a very generous person and I strongly believe in helping others aka civil service but sadly enough - too many people who need help don't do anything to help themselves and for others. Goddamn leeches! :mad2:

Do you consider me a leech because I'm in Section 8 housing, I receive Social Security and am on Medicaid?

Do you consider me a leech because I'm in Section 8 housing, I receive Social Security and am on Medicaid?

You said, "I'm currently working towards my Bachelor's and plan to continue on with a Master's and Ph.D.".... to become a psychiatrist. So no you are not a leech at all. We all are gladly paying our taxes to support people like you. :cool2:

You said, "I'm currently working towards my Bachelor's and plan to continue on with a Master's and Ph.D.".... to become a psychiatrist. So no you are not a leech at all. We all are gladly paying our taxes to support people like you. :cool2:

That's good because I plan to remove myself from the system as soon as I can.

There's not much you can do due to your hearing and blindness. Other then try to do better such as try to take care of yourself and so on.

People who are paralyze and such I can understand on not doing much and taking advantage of program set out for them.

But it's the people who claims to have a disability and abuses the system just so they don't have to work, those are who pisses me off.

If you got a disability that limits your ability to work and such, then use the programs as that's what it was set out to be for.

But if you are deaf only, then there's jobs out there that don't require hearing.

But as you proved, a blind person can type on the internet, hence they could do tech service for online chat instead of shipping these jobs out over sea and a person who is only blind can talk on the phone also.

Just maybe the Tech line will improve and instead of hearing a accent so thick I can't understand the guy, I will get someone who's first language is English since this is a English speaking country.

oh my lordy..... shitstorm's coming...

29wwkmp.gif

**pix of a frightened smiley hiding in water well, peeping out

oh my lordy..... shitstorm's coming...

29wwkmp.gif

**pix of a frightened smiley hiding in water well, peeping out

Yea, my post can be taken different ways.

Glad to hear that you are getting a degree HearAgain.

What are you planing on doing in the field of psychiatrist?

Glad to hear that you are getting a degree HearAgain.

What are you planing on doing in the field of psychiatrist?

I'd like to work with people who have bipolar, PTSD, schizophrenia and depression. I eventually hope to open my own practice where, in addition to working with sighted-hearing clients, I can work with the Deaf and deafblind by utilizing ASL and tactile sign for communication.

Just maybe the Tech line will improve and instead of hearing a accent so thick I can't understand the guy, I will get someone who's first language is English since this is a English speaking country.

I hope that becomes reality someday.

There's not much you can do due to your hearing and blindness. Other then try to do better such as try to take care of yourself and so on.

Actually, don't you mean that there is alot I can do despite my blindness and deafness? I'm doing the best I can and have lived on my own since I was 18. I've never had anyone take care of me nor do I ever plan to. I'm currently working towards a Bachelor's degree and plan to continue on with a Master's and Ph.D. That's more education than most people have in a lifetime.

Jiro is my Hero!

:ty:

Actually, don't you mean that there is alot I can do despite my blindness and deafness? I'm doing the best I can and have lived on my own since I was 18. I've never had anyone take care of me nor do I ever plan to. I'm currently working towards a Bachelor's degree and plan to continue on with a Master's and Ph.D. That's more education than most people have in a lifetime.

I not familiar with a person who is blind and deaf, other then Helen Keller and she did a lot in her life time.

I guess I didn't think that part out much, but at the moment I was drawing a blank on what a blind/deaf person could really do.

I not familiar with a person who is blind and deaf, other then Helen Keller and she did a lot in her life time.

I guess I didn't think that part out much, but at the moment I was drawing a blank on what a blind/deaf person could really do

I would suggest teaching a course on "The Psychology of Disability" for a start.

I can picture all these sighted / hearing kids coming into class thinking they are going learn how to "help" the poor deaf/blind people -- And the professor is! Wouldn't that be priceless?

:laugh2:

I guess I didn't think that part out much, but at the moment I was drawing a blank on what a blind/deaf person could really do.

Understandable. Helen Keller has long been a very very dominant deaf-blind figure. So dominant that many people thought there's only one famous deaf-blind who can do amazing thing. Here's another name - Laura Bridgman. Just because you lost both hearing and eyesight doesn't mean he/she cannot communicate to the world by any means. :cool2:

a psychiatrist required a MD degree. Psychologists cannot prescribd medicines.

that is why hard to question to difficult to no idea.

I think Duray meant Hear Again can't be a psychiatrist with not an MD degree? :dunno:

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatry
As with most medical specialties, all physicians can diagnose mental disorders and prescribe treatments utilizing principles of psychiatry. Psychiatrists are physicians who specialize in psychiatry and are certified in treating mental illness using the biomedical approach to mental disorders.[72] Psychiatrists may also go through significant training to conduct psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, and/or cognitive behavioral therapy, but it is their medical training, access to medical laboratories, and ability to prescribe medication that differentiates them from other mental health professionals.

I think Duray meant Hear Again can't be a psychiatrist with not an MD degree? :dunno:

Back