Growing hate groups blame Obama, economy

You know this wasn't specificly brought up in the article....however something that has been made an issue is Isreal's right to exist. One of my friends is always going on and on abt Isreal's human rights record. Yes, it's horrible, (especially the treatment of Gazaites) BUT a lot of Isreal's "human rights" issues tend to be really hyperbolized by anti-Semites. A lot of it was simply the anti Semtic backlash that happened post 9/11
Oh, and racist people are just SO small minded.

I am not anti-semitic and I disapprove highly of Israel's actions. You do not have to be an anti-semite to disagree with Israel nor is it illegal or wrong to disagree with them.

They have used that "right to exist" card for long enough and others have suffered as a result.

All I know to say about the original post is that even whites get discriminated...

Recently someone I know was qualified for a job position and was being interviewed. He didn't get it because more than 90% of the workers in that department spoke only Spanish (and no, he was not in Mexico)...and since HE didn't speak Spanish, they didn't hire him because they were concerned with communication issues.

1. This is still the United States of America.
2. The job description said NOTHING of having to know Spanish as part of job performance.

Discrimination comes in all different colors, shapes, and sizes, no pun intended.

All I know to say about the original post is that even whites get discriminated...

Recently someone I know was qualified for a job position and was being interviewed. He didn't get it because more than 90% of the workers in that department spoke only Spanish (and no, he was not in Mexico)...and since HE didn't speak Spanish, they didn't hire him because they were concerned with communication issues.

1. This is still the United States of America.
2. The job description said NOTHING of having to know Spanish as part of job performance.

Discrimination comes in all different colors, shapes, and sizes, no pun intended.

People should be offered ESL (English as a Second Language) courses because it's ridiculous that Americans have to learn a second language just to communicate with people right here in America.

I notice this alot where I work and they don't seem to care about the communication issues, since they can't find actual people willing to work on 3rd shift that aren't refugees.

Back