Growing hate groups blame Obama, economy

there are deaf members of the KKK. I bumped into them at Gallaudet. odd since the KKK are also against people with disabilities.

and both the followng groups who follow the hate groups
SPLCenter.org: Hate Groups Map and Extremism also can't decide if the black separatist groups are racist too.......

I don't understand since you said the KKK are against people with disabilities, but there are deaf members of the KKK. They are deaf, a part of disability as well.

How could they explain that themselves ?

People do weird things that they can't explain. People also come up with stupid excuses to explain why they do weird things..

there are deaf members of the KKK. I bumped into them at Gallaudet. odd since the KKK are also against people with disabilities.

There was a deaf boy in my middle school class (dhh program at a public school) who was a proud white supremacist and hated anybody who didn't have blond hair and blue eyes, and particularly those who weren't white. As a result, I and many others deaf people, actually almost the entire class, were victims of his hate. He even went as far as sexually assaulting me (he grabbed my breasts) as well as grabbing my childhood best friend between her legs and something to another girl in my class, of course he was suspended for only three days (that is the standard suspension length at all public schools in Milwaukee back then). My class had two white students, him and one other boy, as well as a white teacher. (This was at a public school back in Milwaukee) I couldn't understand why some deaf people would be part of a hate group or be a white supremacist like that boy in my class, especially since it was known that deaf people were killed in the holocaust in Nazi Germany. We learned that in my History class in middle school, and yet he still continued to do this. He would consider Hitler a hero, and I think I remember him saying he liked Saddam Hussein, too, if I remember correctly. I also remember he would draw swastikas and writing "KKK" all over his notebooks and I also heard that he was caught drawing swastikas in the boys' bathroom as well as the locker room in the gym. Thankfully I wasn't at that school for too long.

People do weird things that they can't explain. People also come up with stupid excuses to explain why they do weird things..

Yea, I still don't understand. It's way too beyond my comprehend. It just makes no sense.

There was a deaf boy in my middle school class (dhh program at a public school) who was a proud white supremacist and hated anybody who didn't have blond hair and blue eyes, and particularly those who weren't white. As a result, I and many others deaf people, actually almost the entire class, were victims of his hate. He even went as far as sexually assaulting me (he grabbed my breasts) as well as grabbing my childhood best friend between her legs and something to another girl in my class, of course he was suspended for only three days (that is the standard suspension length at all public schools in Milwaukee back then). My class had two white students, him and one other boy, as well as a white teacher. (This was at a public school back in Milwaukee) I couldn't understand why some deaf people would be part of a hate group or be a white supremacist like that boy in my class, especially since it was known that deaf people were killed in the holocaust in Nazi Germany. We learned that in my History class in middle school, and yet he still continued to do this. He would consider Hitler a hero, and I think I remember him saying he liked Saddam Hussein, too, if I remember correctly. I also remember he would draw swastikas and writing "KKK" all over his notebooks and I also heard that he was caught drawing swastikas in the boys' bathroom as well as the locker room in the gym. Thankfully I wasn't at that school for too long.
Wow. he should've been expelled.

....since it was known that deaf people were killed in the holocaust in Nazi Germany......

Actually most were sterilized to prevent from having children and were put to labor if they were physical abled too as they viewed the deaf, "mindless feeders".

If you were a beautiful deaf woman--you were mostly rounded up and to provide "pleasure" against your will for the men in uniform. If you didn't--you would be be beaten and possibly sent to Ravensbruck.

well if you live in the South, you will understand. Deaf people from Alabama, MS, and Lo can be different. even with deaf black and deaf white from AL.

I don't understand since you said the KKK are against people with disabilities, but there are deaf members of the KKK. They are deaf, a part of disability as well.

How could they explain that themselves ?

well if you live in the South, you will understand. Deaf people from Alabama, MS, and Lo can be different. even with deaf black and deaf white from AL.

Well, can you explain it to me what YOU understand ? I would like to know what your views are. Perhaps, it may help me to understand a little bit ? :)

if you look at where Maria lives under her avatar... she's from south, you know :lol:

methinks you don't know what you're talking about! :laugh2:

if you look at where Maria lives under her avatar... she's from south, you know :lol:

methinks you don't know what you're talking about! :laugh2:

Maria --> :slap: <--Jiro

Yes many deaf Europeans were used in work camps that built weapons and uniforms for the Nazis.

Many were sterilized to keep them from producing children.

As for deaf racists, we had one here at one time I believe and he was eventually banned.

Racism can be from any race not just whites against other races.

Look at the New Black Panthers and KKK, if you notice they actually have very similar goals only the black hate group wants to completely eradicate the other.

The New Black Panthers hate Catholics, Jews, and Whites

The KKK hates Catholics, Jews, and Blacks.

One screams WHITE POWER and the other is across the street shouting BLACK POWER!

Strange don't you think?

Since I work in the real world, I don't get on here often. So I missed this thread, therefore was not able to respond to the past post wondering why i don't like NAACP.

I guess a picture is better then words,

6190.jpg

as2.jpg

and all racist are not white,

s-PREACHER-154x114.jpg

of course, you're an elitist looking down on people

i'm an elitist? :laugh2: you know you're talking to a guy with state education and a still-broken 1999 Saab for 3 months and also still live with mama? :wave:
you better not joke about my mama! :mad2: she makes a mean dinner, ya know? :mad2:

Oh yea, I'm not a racist, I'm a Lazist, handoutist, worldowesmeist.

In other words, I hate lazy people, People who wants handouts instead of working for it, and People who thinks the world owes them something cause of a disability or color of skin or type of sex they are.

I really don't give a crap about color, I don't care about what sex they are, All I care about is people doing what they can to make the world a better place and pulling their weight in this world.

Oh yea, I'm not a racist, I'm a Lazist, handoutist, worldowesmeist.

In other words, I hate lazy people, People who wants handouts instead of working for it, and People who thinks the world owes them something cause of a disability or color of skin or type of sex they are.

I really don't give a crap about color, I don't care about what sex they are, All I care about is people doing what they can to make the world a better place and pulling their weight in this world.

exactly! I am a very generous person and I strongly believe in helping others aka civil service but sadly enough - too many people who need help don't do anything to help themselves and for others. Goddamn leeches! :mad2:

Back