Group Hug!

*looks suspiciously at CCSinned* are you sure you remembered your deoderant this morning?

Eve said:
AJ, that is what is making this thread fun and enjoyable lol

*chases eve around*
*jumps on her*
*she squeals 'n squirms*
*c'mere, lady, take your medicine*
*HUGSSSS*

*grabs CCSinned to make it a threesome* hey, this is starting to look like a major orgie in here!

Eve said:
*grabs CCSinned to make it a threesome* hey, this is starting to look like a major orgie in here!

Not before you take your medicine, dear. A dozen of them at least. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hmm I lost count.. hope you didn't mind that much! Hehe

Hmm who should be my next vic... errr, lucky receiver of my ribs-shattering hugs? Malfy? Oceanbreeze? Meg? Cookie Monster? DeafUtahhiker? Javapride? Crazymomma? Katzie?! AJ? CSinned? Anyone else? Now, don't y'all run away from me!!

Eve said:
*looks suspiciously at CCSinned* are you sure you remembered your deoderant this morning?
It was called Musk of the Musk Ox. It cost a whole 7 cents :Oops:
Eve said:
:naughty:

Liza said:
Not before you take your medicine, dear. A dozen of them at least. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hmm I lost count.. hope you didn't mind that much! Hehe

Hmm who should be my next vic... errr, lucky receiver of my ribs-shattering hugs? Malfy? Oceanbreeze? Meg? Cookie Monster? DeafUtahhiker? Javapride? Crazymomma? Katzie?! AJ? CSinned? Anyone else? Now, don't y'all run away from me!!
Me Me Me Pick Me

Liza said:

ill be ur next vic....lucky receiver of ur rib shattering hugs!

Now, boys! :rofl: There are plenty of pretty and intelligent ladies to go around here - and be sure to hug EACH OTHER, too.

Csinned :hug:

AJ :hug:

Malfy: :hug: 'n hiss

Hmmm??? Okay, what the heck, let's do it.. :hug:

For everyone, here it goes, folks.... :grouphug:

AJ said:
u only wished a woman would go near ur "tush"
:roll:
I have lots of women. The most important one is my wife. I love my lady friend & treat them with repect. Learn something about the MAN you are dealing with boy...

C.C.Sinned said:
:roll:
I have lots of women. The most important one is my wife. I love my lady friend & treat them with repect. Learn something about the MAN you are dealing with boy...

dont u dare call me a boy do u understand me??? i have been through a hell of a lot more shit than u could ever dream up in ur worst nightmares. dont u EVER call me a boy again. ever. i may be only 22 years old but ive seen my fair share of shit. and even though i dont have a father figure in my life, ive watched and learned a lot of shit on my own. again, dont u ever call me a boy again.

im not replying to that cuz i know ull feed off of it. this isn't want this thread was intended for, so im dropping it

Back