Group Hug!

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
*fell on the floor laughing so hard* lol lol how about this? :bj: :buk:

LOL LOL
If sex is involed I'm the guy you are chatting with online :naughty:

LOL I am just having fun with this. Better stop going crazy with *sex* talk. LOL!

I have to go, will be back tonight. Have a good day!

u guys are making a good thing dirty. ur just drenching it in Sins. by the way thanks for the kiss crazyredhead. :kiss: back at ya

AJ, that is what is making this thread fun and enjoyable lol

Eve said:
AJ, that is what is making this thread fun and enjoyable lol

IT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FUN AND ENJOYABLE! UR JUST SUPPOSED TO HUG EACH OTHER YA BUNCH OF JERKS!

lol nah im just playin. ;) here's some more hugs :hug: :hug:

AJ said:
IT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FUN AND ENJOYABLE! UR JUST SUPPOSED TO HUG EACH OTHER YA BUNCH OF JERKS!

lol nah im just playin. ;) here's some more hugs :hug: :hug:
LOL, I like this sense of humor than scare people's sh*t out of it!! keep your sense of humor up as always.. smile

ckfarbes said:
LOL, I like this sense of humor than scare people's sh*t out of it!! keep your sense of humor up as always.. smile

:mrgreen:

OFC! Hugs are the best especially families. When I see my families, I always stop what I am doing, just go to them and hug them really hard even we can't breathe. LOL Hugs are supposed to make you feel good and feel better if you are not in a good mood or something terrible happened. Hugs are the best!

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
OFC! Hugs are the best especially families. When I see my families, I always stop what I am doing, just go to them and hug them really hard even we can't breathe. LOL Hugs are supposed to make you feel good and feel better if you are not in a good mood or something terrible happened. Hugs are the best!

unless u got to hug a smelly person. :barf:

Back