Grendel

Posted by drphil:

Ear trumpet devices were used 200 years ago. Battery-operated hearing aids were available in the 1920's. My grandpa had the old-timey kind with the big box and the wire. How it would squeal! lol

Don't let you lack of knowledge keep you from posting. :lol:

One thing I love about my CI is that there's no ill fitting earmold and feedback. :D

I'm fine, thanks! Right now it's calm for a couple of weeks, and been thinking about an update on my recently extremely incredible exciting activation of silence ;) Will then post in the proper thread.

Btw, your name and location appears to be very thai, but your sig looks christian? Makes me a bit curious as I've experienced Thailand as overwhelmingly buddhistic, perhaps except from Islam in south and some schools run by christians. Have heard of at least one deaf school on the border of Laos if I remember right.

Flip, the farang!

Thanks Flip, looking forward to the new thread of your update. Yes, I am Christian, and an Australian, born in Thailand to a missionary family. Married to a Thai citizen. Am a missionary in Thailand with my husband and 7 children.

Thanks Flip, looking forward to the new thread of your update. Yes, I am Christian, and an Australian, born in Thailand to a missionary family. Married to a Thai citizen. Am a missionary in Thailand with my husband and 7 children.
AH, that explains :) Don't know many thais, but have met some interresting people among the deaf street vendors in the touristy areas of Bangkok.

Back