Greetings from the land of Sunshine and...kittens?

Hey hey hey now, we're not ALL old!

Welcome, I always welcome anyone who is opinionated, open, honest and to the point. =D

Yes, those emoticons are pretty hilarious... If you would have reversed them, they'd have been funnier... lol!

LOL! good point.

Hi, there and welcome. I'm curious how/why you came up with your username.

cheap vodka not nice...had white russian few weeks back it took long time get over that hangover never again
florda nice but define old person....You cat lady so nice person i cat lady to:)

Hi, there and welcome. I'm curious how/why you came up with your username.

LOL! I named my cat my little Mewtilation because every time I would come home, she'd latch to my pants and climb up and mutilate my leg! Even now as an adult, she still attempts to climb up my leg like when she was a kitten. She also destroys scratching posts very fast... also, plastic bags and TP is not safe around her either. So, I call her my little Mewtilator. :P Hence where I got the name. :D

cheap vodka not nice...had white russian few weeks back it took long time get over that hangover never again
florda nice but define old person....You cat lady so nice person i cat lady to:)

lol! Well I'm mid 20's so I'm not old at all, but I have definitely already accepted my "I'll be the crazy old cat lady" life style when I get older. :) Just in the areas around Tampa Bay ( Florida of course :) ) There are a LOT of retirees, and elderly. :( We're talking shouldn't be driving anymore elderly, but they still do. :roll: Anyone from this area knows my pain. :P

Welcome!!!!

I totally agree about the over saturation of "so old they can't drive" in Tampa Bay!! Lol

*enters the world of .....new members thread, looks around* :io:

btw welcome, sorry for the late welcome....-.-

*enters the world of .....new members thread, looks around* :io:

btw welcome, sorry for the late welcome....-.-

You HAD to dig this up! :laugh2::laugh2:

Poor Mew, feel so stupid for that welcoming cookie crunch! So sorry baby! :( :hug:

Wonder what happened to Phoenix?

You HAD to dig this up! :laugh2::laugh2:

Poor Mew, feel so stupid for that welcoming cookie crunch! So sorry baby! :( :hug:

Wonder what happened to Phoenix?
Sorry ladies to have unearthed this, but I'll just go that way.......:io:

Back