Greetings from the land of Sunshine and...kittens?

:iough:

My Parents come from Romania Phoenix. :) It's by Bulgaria, Ukraine and in that general area. :)

My Parents come from Romania Phoenix. :) It's by Bulgaria, Ukraine and in that general area. :)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?! No freaking way! I am Romanian myself! There's actually quite a decent size Romanian culture here in the Tampa area! =D NEAT! So, Oh, într-adevăr vă vorbesc limba română? :giggle:

So ... are you deaf?? HoH?? Hearing aids?? Cochlear Implant??? After all it is a deaf site :hmm:

Last weekend we were hit with Bacardi 151 shots after another! My sis could stomach that, I nearly showed my lunch! :eek:

So ... are you deaf?? HoH?? Hearing aids?? Cochlear Implant??? After all it is a deaf site :hmm:

She could be a hearie and I still think she's cool! =D Plus, she's Romanian! I love you already... You will be my squishy, and my squishy you shall be!

I am "HoH technically. Around 70 dec. in my right and 90 in my left. I have hearing aids... they're pretty exciting... but not really.

She could be a hearie and I still think she's cool! =D Plus, she's Romanian! I love you already... You will be my squishy, and my squishy you shall be!

I will hold you and squeeze you and cuddle you and smoosh you and hold you forever and ever and ever! :laugh2:

Last weekend we were hit with Bacardi 151 shots after another! My sis could stomach that, I nearly showed my lunch! :eek:

Yuck! Is your sister older? Maybe she has more exp. holding down the Bacardi! lol! I don't blame you though I'd have not almost shown my lunch, I'd have had it all over the place! Koodos for holding it down and showing men how it's done! :cool2: :laugh2:

Good lord woman did you at least have a chaser!!!??? Ugh, I can hold it but man, I'd be having to work for it! Omg, you know what drink actually made me puke... the only thing that's ever actually got me to throw my lunch? I was already pretty drunk at the time, but it's called a 4 horsemen... O...M... G... DEATH!!! :shock:

SORRY! I was having the ultimate show down with a Palmetto bug that made his way into my apartment... It was a battle to remember for the ages...

LOL omg I HATE those things... That's got to be the worst part about living in Florida... Giant flying cockroaches! D=

Tell me about it... disgusting creatures... I can never smoosh them because they're gross, so I always kill them with a ton of hairspray or cleaner of some sort... :D

Back