Grandpa erase Paris Hilton's name off his wills?

Of course he can. It's legal. Grandparents aren't legally obligated to leave anything to their grandchildren unless the children are their legal dependents (such as grandparents getting legal custody of minor grandchildren).

Correct

Paris's grandpa need get off from her, she's sucks ass.

i would agree with comments im sure Paris need sell her house,anythings they she cant have wills from her grandparents when her grandparents dies they cant have money from her grandparents what so pity!

if Paris would lives where!

Paris will be fine. she has more money than you think. Modelling contracts, product endorsements, and whatever else she decides to do. She's probubly selling her house because she's bored with it. This is a very common thread with celebrities.. they get rid of stuff if they are bored. Or move on to the next big thing. it's stupid.

Paris will be fine. she has more money than you think. Modelling contracts, product endorsements, and whatever else she decides to do. She's probubly selling her house because she's bored with it. This is a very common thread with celebrities.. they get rid of stuff if they are bored. Or move on to the next big thing. it's stupid.

Yes I second that.

Paris won't be hurting any - if she wanted she could make more money selling perfume, making cameo appearences in movies and on TV shows. She could do guest appearences and speaking engagements at parties and ceremonies. Because she is already so popular I doubt she will end up in a homeless shelter anytime soon.

I would however would LOVE to see her volunterring regularly at a homeless shelter in LA.

WHO CARES! I don't even like her and she's such a cry baby! PFHHT!

I agreed and had to laugh with Dixie's comments! :h5:

Paris Hilton's reputation is ugly, but she can find a way to make more money.
(One of those examples: Modeling, selling more sex tapes, actress, among others)
Anyone volunteer to do the :whip: in the sex film with Paris?

Yay! She deserved it! People need to learn not to take the money for granted.

If I won the lottery, I wouldn't squander it like a spoiled brat. Sure, I might host a big party... but not all the time where all I do is sit around doing drugs and alcohol.

I would still work part-time at a job I can enjoy and be friends with the customers while having a nice long life. ;)

Yea, I agree...

I´ve read the magazine and said that Paris don´t complaint anything about her Granddad´s will and said that she have enough money herself. *shrug*

Yay, I can't wait to see Paris Hilton hitting the street as the crack prostitute desperately looking for some cardboards to get under the roof. :giggle:

Yay, I can't wait to see Paris Hilton hitting the street as the crack prostitute desperately looking for some cardboards to get under the roof. :giggle:

You have to wait for a long, long, long time... :)

she won't be hobo, she isn't really that dumb as you think. :)

That would never happen. She still a millionarie from modling, movies, and etc. But it just that she wont get 60 millions from grandpa... but still she is a millionaire which she already have $$$ to herself.

Paris Hilton is a very spoiled brat who deserves punishment for actions.

Back