Grandpa erase Paris Hilton's name off his wills?

Deafilmedia

Reaction score
Paris Hilton Loses $60 Million
Posted Jul 30th 2007 10:48AM by The Cooler

Grandpa Hilton can't seem to get over his granddaughter's sex tape, DUI arrest and the rest of her frequently frowned-upon antics, and has reportedly yanked the heiress' $60 million inheritance to punish her.

I'm sorry to hear that your grandpa, Barron Hilton, was so disgusted with your antics this past year that he allegedly decided to take you out of his will. Now instead of splitting $2.4 billion between you and your sibs, your portion will be donated to charity. Yikes. Better create another perfume if you want to keep up the lifestyle to which you've become accustomed. Perhaps you can name it "Screwed."

Can he do that to her? :eek3: Is this true? tsk tsk tsk smh

What a shame, I guess he didn't want her to use the money on more videos..who knows...:dunno:

Yes people change their will all the time, sometimes it could be for the right or for the wrong reasons...

Yeah Angel but the money is not everything what he thought.

It his money, he earned it, and will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation instead of seeing his granddaughter spending it on drinking, parties and making sexual videos....so I suppose he did it for the right reason....

Yeah, it's his money, he can decide what he want. I can't say anything against him and his decision.

Who fault? Of course Paris's parents!!! They spoiled her rotten... I have read their history and was like wow... Paris's parents didn't discipline her in positive way but let her do what she wants. They think the money is everything until the court.... They tried to pay $$$$$$$$ to court once but Paris ignored the vehicle law so the court decided to not accept other $$$$$$ from her parents to sentence her in jail.

I remember the word of Paris's Daddy in the media that "I am proud of Paris for earn her own money for modelling, film, etc." It look like that sex video is okay with him? Urh?

I don't think it is right of him to let Paris know of his decision.

Of course it is his money, he should keep his mouth zipped until after his departure.

I would be happy if Paris Hilton is become homeless or low income that live in ugly apt in Compton with bunch of illegal immigrants.

who care? Paris Hilton make money for herself. Yes, she own business as she earn much as $7 million last year.

From what? bar club, jewelry and hairstyle.

...Can he do that to her? ....
Of course he can. It's legal. Grandparents aren't legally obligated to leave anything to their grandchildren unless the children are their legal dependents (such as grandparents getting legal custody of minor grandchildren).

I don't think it is right of him to let Paris know of his decision.

Of course it is his money, he should keep his mouth zipped until after his departure.

Probably He have good reason spill his beans to granddaughter... "You're not good and to have my will...as his concern granddaughter's future."
Make his granddaughter gonna wake up her call?
Make her learn lesson..

He is making right decision what the best interest for her granddaughter.

Good for her without Grandparent's will. Give her hard learn lesson. GO head sell her house and buy more snort crackhead.

i hope paris learn her lesson about her wild life she needs to calm down
grandpa hilton have right to withdrew her out of his will worry of paris wasting money on wild stuff

I think she is selling her house because she doesn't want people
to know where she lives or maybe because of painful memories
when cops took her back to jail.

Back