Got PS3 and Wii today!

Move to other house with walkout basement. That is what I am looking for 2 story with huge basement for entertainment.

I have enough living in apartment. Sold my house was small and ranch style.

Family wont fit in apt. LOL Three kids and wife including me.

Maybe a dog later.

My backyard is not finish, and we just got new house last July. No time to finish backyard. Will wait until spring comes up.

Move to other house with walkout basement. That is what I am looking for 2 story with huge basement for entertainment.

I have enough living in apartment. Sold my house was small and ranch style.

Family wont fit in apt. LOL Three kids and wife including me.

Maybe a dog later.

My backyard is not finish, and we just got new house last July. No time to finish backyard. Will wait until spring comes up.

Apt isn't fit to your family? How about 3 bedroom with 2 bathroom then should to fit better for you.

2 daughter is good for roommate to save the space.

If you want live in LA then wouldn't easier to own house due expensive real estate and rent the apt is great to save alot of money and more service like offers free high speed internet (ethernet socket) in some apt complex, also LA has too many apts.

I never think about getting an apartment. Think about money. Owning a home is best way and save money than apartment. Waste money on apt that you don't even to own it. That is how I made some profit to sell my old home to pay off and get huge down payment for new home.

Lot of people do that right now to buy homes instead apartment.

I do know some people still can not afford. They have to work hard and getting two jobs to make that happens.

Or getting best career like engineering, lawyer, doctor, etc.

Depends on where cost of living of area.

I never think about getting an apartment. Think about money. Owning a home is best way and save money than apartment. Waste money on apt that you don't even to own it. That is how I made some profit to sell my old home to pay off and get huge down payment for new home.

I do know some people still can not afford. They have to work hard and getting two jobs to make that happens.

Not in LA due expensive real estate, that's not easier to own it.

I don't know about the living situation, but I am officially jealous, and I must say I don't have the will power that you have, my friend! I would open up the games and play them until christmas and then wrap them again for my children to open haha, i am a bad dad.

no I d rather think of me as a dedicated gamer! that is better sounding.

Yes, everyone can be tempting to open now! One of my daughter did open half of present. We stopped her before she get open whole thing.

She is very exciting and can not wait for Christmas!

Now I have both... ta-da!

I still don't have Xbox 360 though... might buy it when Halo 3 is out.

Attachments

• Recent33.jpg
    Recent33.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Recent34.jpg
    Recent34.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 8
How did u end up the wii and ps3 on your hands? I need the damn wii and ps3.

I bought the Wii on my birthday which was last month, and I got my hands on a PS3 unit yesterday before going to work.

You see, it was just an ordinary day yesterday... I wasn't planning on buying a PS3 anytime soon. Even though I've wanted either a HD-DVD or Blu-Ray player.

Just on the way to work, I decided to stop at the Wal-Mart nearby by my workplace to browse DVD titles. I walked into the store and went to the entertainment store, I strolled by the video games section and I glanced at the PS3 section. I noticed that there were 2 units in stock that I could see. There could had been more, but it's likely that they only had 2. I suspect these just had been shipped in since it was 4:30pm.

So I asked the manager and he said I could make a purchase on an unit if I wanted to, so I didn't hesitate.

No standing in line, no ticket or anything. All I did was walk in Wal-Mart and came out with a PS3! I was quite surprised that it was all I had to do especially when Christmas is just a few days away.

Forget about add something.

That's right that own house is better than apartment, Denver metro is affordable place to live and most people can afford to own house, also real estate in Denver is cheaper than LA, Miami, NYC, Chicago and some other cities.

Forget about add something.

That's right that own house is better than apartment, Denver metro is affordable place to live and most people can afford to own house, also real estate in Denver is cheaper than LA, Miami, NYC, Chicago and some other cities.

Denver is not cheaper than Chicago. Both are similar price range of houses.

NYC is worst than all cities right now.

LA and Miami are same range of homes.

I bought my house is over 400K.

Cheaper is Dallas.

Denver is not cheaper than Chicago. Both are similar price range of houses.

NYC is worst than all cities right now.

LA and Miami are same range of homes.

I bought my house is over 400K.

Cheaper is Dallas.

Miami and LA are same? :eek3:
It's not true since Miami is cheaper than LA but for house that built in 1950's, including 2-3 bedroom, 1-2 bathroom and garage, that looks like ranch house is cost about $600,000 in LA (certain area, such as valley) since it was $300,000 in Miami. Real estate in LA basin (out of valley area) are much cost more and around $800,000 for nice house.

I hate Dallas... I hate to live in bible belt (southeast USA) because of many bible thumpers and they are fucking annoying.

Sjones, Can you help to buy PS3 and HDTV with HDMI for Steel and EagleCherokee? :D

Back