Got PS3 and Wii today!

DeAfLuCkYiRiSh

Reaction score
Finally got PS3 and Wii at target this morning.

Bad news, we will not open those until christmas!

How did you get the PS3? I thought it's impossible to get one because there's none in stock.

How did you get the PS3? I thought it's impossible to get one because there's none in stock.

It is very hard to find one, yeah and some retail stores get just a few in stock perhas weekly or so...I dunno so I guess he's just lucky he got one or maybe someone who works in the retail store told him about it? who knows...

$600 PS3 and a $250 Wii...

that sums up to about $850 plus tax! damn crazy lol

congrats man ! you guys can still score a ps3 or wii if u stand by the store before they open then RUN not WALK ! over to the electronics department and ask them about ps 3 and wii .. but yes weird some stores gets their shipments at noon 2 pm etc... thats the tuff luck :( but be warned many people do that all over the usa. so do ur best and good luck !

It is very hard to find one, yeah and some retail stores get just a few in stock perhas weekly or so...I dunno so I guess he's just lucky he got one or maybe someone who works in the retail store told him about it? who knows...

$600 PS3 and a $250 Wii...

that sums up to about $850 plus tax! damn crazy lol

Yup... It's too hard to believe that sjones got PS3.

USA Today reports that some retailers like ToysRUs will place ads in the sunday paper for this sunday that they will have the Wii in stock. Looks like Nintendo's doing a huge final shipment before christmas.

OH MY! You are RICH! I hope you have to enjoy with two different consoles..

well since he said he got a HDTV with it...then I guess he's already good.

That's not what I implied. What did I fixed was S jone is going to enjoy playing THREE consoles(Wii , Xbox 360, and PS3)

Don't you mean four consoles? (unless Sjones does not have a original XBOX at home)

OH MY! You are RICH! I hope you have to enjoy with two different consoles..

I think XBXGMER means the two new consoles, and excluding the 360, which Sjones has had for a while now.

Don't you mean four consoles? (unless Sjones does not have a original XBOX at home)

I think XBXGMER means the two new consoles, and excluding the 360, which Sjones has had for a while now.
I never say XBOX. :) You are right, he meant two new consoles.

but didnt sjones4dad say he's getting the Wii for his daughter...?

but didnt sjones4dad say he's getting the Wii for his daughter...?

You are right. It is for my daughter, but family can play. Wii is perfect for family playing. Easy to play with controller. Right?

For playstation 3 is cheaper than blu-ray player around 300.

I realized that blu-ray discs coming more than hd-dvd in few months. But I don't care. I can buy movies from hd-dvd and blu-ray.

I dont have old xbox console. I sold it on ebay to get some money to buy more games.

Me rich? No, I worked so hard to earn my living. I just sold my truck and house. That is how I get profits from them.

Back