Reaction score
do you have phobia of what?

Do you have a phobia of what?

Here 's the www,

http://www.phobialist.com/

click on The phobia list.

I fear of RollerCoaster. :(

Last edited:
Cypridophobia, Cypriphobia, Cyprianophobia, or Cyprinophobia - Fear of prostitutes or venereal disease.

Stenophobia- Fear of narrow things or places.

I could not sleep with celing lower at my face and also the wall side of my bed. I tend to put my bed in the middle of two side of walls. I could not wear pj pants cover my feet. I woke up at two a.m. to cut off the pj coverage my feet. I dislike to wear anything tight on my feet while I sleep.

Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single.

Scare to be lonesome when I become old.

Peladophobia- Fear of bald people.

It is depend on whom are gangers or meannnn guys.

Venustraphobia- Fear of beautiful women.

It must be interesting to see anyone who feels that way??

Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.

I dislike to sleep with really dark

Alliumphobia- Fear of garlic.

All the vampires. :( :devil:

Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news.

NOT Me.... :dunno:

Gerascophobia- Fear of growing old.

Look at the mirror every morning... :(

Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.

As long as it is not big size. *sigh*

Medorthophobia- Fear of an erect penis.

Not Me..... I love to see it.... :naughty:

Nelophobia- Fear of glass.

I remember, when I was little girl. My sister and I washed the dishes. I saw whole thing what happen to my sister's hand when she was rubbing inside tall glasses. It was cracking and cutting on her palm hand. Oh gosh, the bloody was all over in the stink. I became sick and almost faint. I had to be strong and call my mother at work to let her know. I pulled the fire drill down and wait for the Ambulance take her to the emergency room. She had several stiches on her palm hand. I am still nelophobia to wash the glasses. That is why, I use most of plastic glasses and cups.

Oneirogmophobia- Fear of wet dreams.

How could it be to anyone like that ?? Will this be prevent us pleasure in our sweet romantic dream ? :(

~ Sabrina

Last edited:
Originally posted by Sabrina
I could not sleep with celing lower at my face and also the wall side of my bed. I tend to put my bed in the middle of two side of walls. I could not wear pj pants cover my feet. I woke up at two a.m. to cut off the pj coverage my feet. I dislike to wear anything tight on my feet while I sleep.

Scare to be lonesome when I become old.

It is depend on whom are gangers or meannnn guys.

It must be interesting to see anyone who feels that way??

I dislike to sleep with really dark

All the vimpires. :( :devil:

NOT Me.... :dunno:

Look at the mirror every morning... :(

As long as it is not big size. *sigh*

Not Me..... I love to see it.... :naughty:

I remember, when I was little girl. My sister and I washed the dishes. I saw whole thing what happen to my sister's hand when she was rubbing inside tall glasses. It was cracking and cutting on her palm hand. Oh gosh, the bloody was all over in the stink. I became sick and almost faint. I had to be strong and call my mother at work to let her know. I pulled the fire drill down and wait for the alamance to take her to the emergency room. She had several stiches on her palm hand. I am still nelophobia to wash the glasses. That is why, I use most of plastic glasses and cups.

How could it be to anyone like that ?? Will this be prevent us pleasure in our sweet romantic dream ? :(

~ Sabrina
wow what so good description that u gave out ...

I look at the list of phobia. Found some of phobia here.

Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders.
Asthenophobia- Fear of fainting or weakness
Bufonophobia- Fear of toads.
Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.
Cypridophobia, Cypriphobia, Cyprianophobia, or Cyprinophobia - Fear of prostitutes or venereal diseases.

Agraphobia - fear of sexual abuse
Aichmophobia-fear of needles
Ataxiophobia- fear of ataxia
Basiphobia-fear of falling
Decidophobia-fear of making decisions (coming to bad decisions)
Eremophobia-fear of being loneliness
Rhabdophobia-fear of severely punished

I knew a woman who has Medorthophobia- Fear of an erect penis.

I'm not joking really.

Originally posted by Oddball
Agraphobia - fear of sexual abuse
Ataxiophobia- fear of ataxia
Basiphobia-fear of falling
Decidophobia-fear of making decisions (coming to bad decisions)
Eremophobia-fear of being loneliness
Rhabdophobia-fear of severely punished

:eek:

Originally posted by Oddball

:shock: wow u survived with the needles from the doctors for pulling some blood. how can u beat that phobia? how can u manage it? Just wonder.

Originally posted by Lasza
:shock: wow u survived with the needles from the doctors for pulling some blood. how can u beat that phobia? how can u manage it? Just wonder.
Well, I can scream if I want to when the person pokes needle into my blood veins.

Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces... I once broke a whole set of 6 small Coke bottles as a child on the elevator door when I accidently walked in the wrong elevator. My Dad's friend tried to reach me before the doors shut but it was too late. I saw his face and I said "Oh no" to myself and completely freaked out! I saw the Coke bottles and just smashed each one until I ran out of them. I screamed on top of my lungs and then I recalled he lived on the 2nd floor of the apartment... pressed the button with my bloody finger and got off the elevator. I screamed bloody murder and sure enough, a lot of doors opened!! Mind you.. I was only 6 or 7 years old at that time!

Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns...:ugh: Those c-l-o-w-n-s are not something to be excited about!!! :ugh: I hardly find anything joyful or comedic about those c-l-o-w-n-s!! I think it triggers back to the day I got my first c-l-o-w-n as a gift... this one you pushed his red nose and it sang a god-awful song and had a morbid pasted on smile. I could've sworn its' eyes would not leave my side at all!! :shock:

Pediophobia- Fear of dolls... I totally dislike those porcelain dolls that has "batty eyes" that opens when you move the doll up and down. I just think it's totally unnatural for a china doll to have realistic eyes and hair. Her eyes just follows you.. I tape the eyelids down so I can rest easy!! :laugh2: Pierced Pixie can understand how I feel about the batty eyes and the c-l-o-w-n!!

georgina.jpg

Catoptrophobia- Fear of mirrors.
Dishabiliophobia- Fear of undressing in front of someone.
Erotophobia- Fear of sexual love or sexual questions.
Iatrophobia- Fear of going to the doctor or of doctors.
Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals.
Nosophobia or Nosemaphobia- Fear of becoming ill.
Politicophobia- Fear or abnormal dislike of politicians.
Zelophobia- Fear of jealousy.

Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals.

I hate go to HOSPITAL cuz I hate to see blood, needles and kinds of tools for surgery that makes me NERVOUS.

:ugh:

Dentophobia- Fear of dentists.

When I was 8 years old, I had to see dentist that day. He told me that I had numberous of cavities becux I ate too many candy. then he told me to lying down on the seat and relaxing. Somehow, I saw a long needle on the top of the tray.. I started to feel nervous and scare, then he was ready to take a long needle to get shot into my gum for numb. then I SCREAMED and SCARED I ran away from Dentist's office and get out of here fast out of the building.. My mom tried to catch me but I ran fast and were on the way home.... SInce now, I still terrifed of going to Dentist. I hate dentist :rifle:

Dystychiphobia- Fear of accidents. (Especially car accidents!!)

I usually FREAK out if a person is driving aggersively or something, and I was paranoid if it might cause a car accident. I am a sweet person, but one day when my friend was dropping me off at BWI airport, he SPED like CRAZY and I actually had to PUNCH him to stop the speeding! He was shocked from my reaction! Explains for all how it is bad!

Cannot find one, but I do have fear of climbing over the fences!

Back