Got My Hair Cut

..wow i cant believe this. how the hell does this happen? again my thread goes in a total different direction than what its supposed to be. i just say i got a hair cut and now there are accusations of thats not me in the first picture. yeah it is me in the first picture. im sorry its black and white, and im sorry its the only one i have. i was lucky to get the first one cuz i had, HAD a friend who had a scanner, well we aren't friends anymore. and im too poor to have a fancy printer that has a scanner, and im too poor to have a rad camera that can hook up to the computer. so....yeah, thanks again for going off topic on my thread. i dont know why the fuck i come here anymore. i really dont know why the fuck i came back.

You are supposed to get 2nd job or why not to buy scanner and digital camera at Wal-Mart? Do you have Sidekick 2?

AJ said:
so i had my hair about this long

randompictures0152tg.jpg

just a bit past my ears.

and now i have it like this:
MOHAWK-2004_Side.jpg

and no thats not MY head, i dont have a digital camera or a scanner but, thats exactly what my hair looks like now.

Im surprised that you are still here.

AJ said:
so i had my hair about this long

randompictures0152tg.jpg

just a bit past my ears.

and now i have it like this:
MOHAWK-2004_Side.jpg

and no thats not MY head, i dont have a digital camera or a scanner but, thats exactly what my hair looks like now.

Did not you forgot to trim your pubic yet? :afro:

AJ said:
shaved it. its gone.

:jaw: please tell me you're kidding. you shouldn't let anyone get under your skin just cause people get critical with hairstyles.. never let anybody takes your self-esteem down. but I thought you were enjoying your self-confidence when you got this hair cut, by the way, mohawk would have look great on you. besides you shouldn't have worried what everybody else thinks of you, stay who you are & be happy with what you have now.

fuck what everybody else thinks of you, they can't change you, & your life will never be our business.

Missus_Philos0phyK said:
:jaw: please tell me you're kidding. you shouldn't let anyone get under your skin just cause people get critical with hairstyles.. never let anybody takes your self-esteem. I thought you were enjoying your self-confidence when you got this hair cut, by the way, mohawk would have look great on you. besides you shouldn't have worried what everybody else thinks of you, stay who you are & be happy with what you have now.

fuck what everybody else thinks of you, they can't change you, & your life will never be our business.
exactly. even tho I don't know who AJ is or what he looks like... Still would look good on you and I agree every word you just said

Missus_Philos0phyK said:
:jaw: please tell me you're kidding. you shouldn't let anyone get under your skin just cause people get critical with hairstyles.. never let anybody takes your self-esteem. I thought you were enjoying your self-confidence when you got this hair cut, by the way, mohawk would have look great on you. besides you shouldn't have worried what everybody else thinks of you, stay who you are & be happy with what you have now.

I agree.

It's YOUR body. It's YOUR hair. Do what YOU want with it, not what OTHERS think you should do with it. :)

volcomskatz said:
You are supposed to get 2nd job or why not to buy scanner and digital camera at Wal-Mart? Do you have Sidekick 2?

I won't give α damn if u felt appalled or insulted when I say this. but you need to shut up the hell up because aj is not your business, leave him be. get out of his shoes.

thank you for your patience. :whistle:

i didn't shave it because of what anyone thought. i was depressed and shaving my head made me feel better for about 5 minutes. and of course now i regret it. but there's nothing i can do about it now.

AJ said:
i didn't shave it because of what anyone thought. i was depressed and shaving my head made me feel better for about 5 minutes. and of course now i regret it. but there's nothing i can do about it now.

huh :confused: why would u feel bad about your hairdo? its just a hair. well basiically, it has a mind of its own. but I thought it would look great on you. if you wish to shave it, that's on you. :dunno:

AJ said:

You need see mentor if she can help you to make feel better.

Go get 2nd job then you can afford anything what you want too.

Get good rest and ready for surf.

Don't worry about Heath, Heath is idiot. You are more important...

Come on and talk to us.

volcomskatz said:
You need see mentor if she can help you to make feel better.

Go get 2nd job then you can afford anything what you want too.

Get good rest and ready for surf.

Don't worry about Heath, Heath is idiot. You are more important...

Come on and talk to us.

dude Heath doesn't make my world go around ok? he's only the asshole on this AD thing that i USED to like coming to. but now AD has just become heroine. i want to stop but im addicted.

Back