Got My Hair Cut

That's cool. :)

I saw a little boy with mohawk hair few weeks ago and he looks like 4-5 year old. I was like :ugh2: I won't have my son's hair like that. I don't know why some parents would have their son's hair like that. Oh well, its not my business anyway. :ugh3:

AJ,
Does your gf slap your face becz looks blonde hairdo???

Kidding!
You're looking so good dude!

GalaxyAngel said:
AJ,
Does your gf slap your face becz looks blonde hairdo???

Kidding!
You're looking so good dude!

thank you. actually she was kind of shocked i got a hair cut like this, but she said she likes it.

Now we'll know when others imply that 'Mohawk's' out ridin'.... :whistle: :lol:

Simply put: 'AJ's out riding the waves on his surf board'.... ;)

Wellll, if you're gf likes it...then by all means, all's well and dandy--how about you? Got used to it yet? Looks like it would look good on 'ya as well as looking real cool! :thumb:

AJ said:
so i had my hair about this long

randompictures0152tg.jpg

just a bit past my ears.

and now i have it like this:
MOHAWK-2004_Side.jpg

and no thats not MY head, i dont have a digital camera or a scanner but, thats exactly what my hair looks like now.

Wow, nice one... You are too smile to us as like Barney.

RoadRunner said:
Now we'll know when others imply that 'Mohawk's' out ridin'....

Simply put: 'AJ's out riding the waves on his surf board'....

Wellll, if you're gf likes it...then by all means, all's well and dandy--how about you? Got used to it yet? Looks like it would look good on 'ya as well as looking real cool!

Yeah i love it. i wasn't too sure how i would like it when i was getting it cut. but after the lady finished i loved it. and im still glad i got it. i really like it.

FreedummyRing said:
why did you shave your hair?

you did it for fun, cause you're bored?

i just needed a hair cut. i usually just get a trim. but i wanted something different.

everybody changes their hairstyle once in a while. Its good for a change to feel different sometimes.

AJ go find someone to take a pix of you and post it in here, will ya? ;)

I don't know AJ i'm not sure if it fits your personalitly. I like the style i'm not sure about you though you'll have to show us a picture when you get one.

cool.. cant wait to see the real pic of urself. im sure you look cool with that hairstyle.. eh.. :D

oh gosh, ur hair bright people's heart here, lol. Go MoHawk! Woo' and get pic of your face with hair, would be awesome. Hope ur girl likes ur hair, if not, then get her new glasses lol , AJ, ur still cutie!!!! ;)

Aj
Show me ur real cool pix of ur haircut. I used to have spiked hair with pointed spike collar when I was at ur age. It was in years ago. Guessed the style fainted away. Lets the style stays alive!! :cheers:

SmiLe ImL said:
I don't believe blk & wht pic that is not Aj becuz he never shows his true color face.

I think you said you don't believe that black and white picture of AJ is not HIM...
And he should have more than one picture of himself.
Is that right?

AnnyGuy said:
I'm not quite sure if I understood you correctly. :dunno: You think that picture AJ posted is him? If so, no its not him of that picture.

Re-read his first post: http://alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=553993&postcount=1

Isn't Aj pic of himself in blk/wht? I tho he said that was his pic somewhere in other thread. Are u a friend of aj ? If u do then how do I know him?

In that point, I could tell this one, he cheated cutting out part of my friend's pic.

FreedummyRing said:
I think you said you don't believe that black and white picture of AJ is not HIM...
Is that right?

Yes, that's what I mean he never shows his color pix of himself. I need to see evidence more than one pic of himself.

That's for Aj, did u take my post out? If so who did that? Did I do smthg wrong?

oops.. u were right about that was not aj pic. After I went back to recheck looking for ad pix thread but that was someone else made a fun of him. I tho that was him but he didn't post a pic of himself.

FreedummyRing said:
Is that right?

Ouch... AJ will gonna dissing at you, Be careful... :eek:

Back