Got any snow :-)

pinkster said:
You have to be from Minnesota to understand what "the cities" is. It means the Twin Cities - Minneapolis & St Paul, and then its surrounding area (suburbs.) :)

It's a Minnesota thing, you would not understand.

ohh man it is so dammmnn old news about that CITIES !!! yeah I have been live up there and what whack o icy road up there worse than Colorado and i still do drive on that damn :crazy: road !! hehehe

you dont like snowing? tiny.. ahh.. i do love snowing i havent seen any of it for almost 3 or 4 years.. i already missed it.. dang.. lol..

Munchie said:
you dont like snowing? tiny.. ahh.. i do love snowing i havent seen any of it for almost 3 or 4 years.. i already missed it.. dang.. lol..

I do like snow Munchie, but not when the roads are bad, and slippery!!!

UPDATE:

Its still snowing at 8:30pm Centeral time.
It was snowing earlier this morning around 5am.

Poooty :squint:

got snow on mauna kea top of the volcano Saw it PAH now wanna GO there see what it's like was told its FREEZING up there so will have to bundle up hehehehe :)
(those not know where mauna kea is it's on the big ilsand :) hehehe )

here in nj, warren county... yup here got abt 8 to 10 inches of snow... not bad but i want mooore :D :cool: lolol

Got some snow here in Edmond, Its finals week so i hope it doesnt get any worse here until after i take my tests and head home for christmas break

TinyStrawberry said:
UPDATE:

Its still snowing at 8:30pm Centeral time.
It was snowing earlier this morning around 5am.

Poooty :squint:

WHAT!?! :eek2: Where's MY SNOW SNOW SNOW!! i'm only 2 hours away from you!!! :eek: U took my snow!!! I got none here!!!!!!!! *sobbing*

no fair!!!! i want to see white christmas :D

phew!! so much snow here.. snowblowing once and 3rd time shoveling.. gave up, will wait till tomorrow.. forecast said it will still till midnight.
I drove around to get kids to school and picked them up and went back to school in evening for christmas concerts... thought it will be cancelled.. eh.. but it didnt.. now i am at home and snuggle up with blanket that i just took out from dryer.. hehe.. than turning up the heat.. its still read at 72degree.. still chilly here.
brr.. latah.. have fun in snow! :fruit:

Hehe, there are 3" of snow on the sidewalks, but they've plowed on sidewalks, I took Metro Transit bus to somewhere for social and workshops.. then I headed back, DAMN! they've not been plow the sidewalks near the bus stops, my power wheelchair almost stuck in the snow, the good sameratain helped to push my pwc to bus stops then I got board onto line 16 lift, then I transferred to line 2 bus get home..

I called city of st paul, they'll plow it in the morning on the sidewalks that's where I attending social and workshops. but the abandoned bldgs did not plowed, then city will do plow it away..

It keeps snowing here in Utah all the time, but what sucks is that the snow melts right away, so it never seems to stick to the ground in the Valleys but in the mountains lots of snow!

:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: ~keep dancing.. There's still no snow here yet..

*whew*.. I'm very merrier and happier more... ((chuckles))~ :naughty:

Fly Free said:
FLURRIES today -- am glad its nothing more than just flurries for now LOL
LOL I got a 3 inches of snow last night and now it is slowly melting. The streets are clear and safe. :) Sorry PDP and knightwolf, you can't own my roads. :thumb:

tekkmortal said:
LOL I got a 3 inches of snow last night and now it is slowly melting. The streets are clear and safe. :) Sorry PDP and knightwolf, you can't own my roads. :thumb:

LOL yea but with me being a native of the DC metro area THEY have ALOT of snow right now and im happily not there :lol: im *retired* from the shovelling for a while :D

Fly Free said:
LOL yea but with me being a native of the DC metro area THEY have ALOT of snow right now and im happily not there :lol: im *retired* from the shovelling for a while :D
you retired from shovelling? at least my car will take care of the road :naughty:

Bullym0m said:
:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: ~keep dancing.. There's still no snow here yet..

*whew*.. I'm very merrier and happier more... ((chuckles))~ :naughty:

*tattle* to Native American for make more snow in Bullym0m.

ahh the snowing bring back memory from last March 2003 the worst blizzard Colorado ever got... over 70 inches of snow... gotta luv that memories...

(Edited 2002 to 2003 sowwy!)

Last edited:
Back