Got any snow :-)

pimpdaddyposse said:
ahh the snowing bring back memory from last March 2002 the worst blizzard Colorado ever got... over 70 inches of snow... gotta luv that memories...

2002? Thought it was last March as March 2003.

pimpdaddyposse said:
ahh the snowing bring back memory from last March 2002 the worst blizzard Colorado ever got... over 70 inches of snow... gotta luv that memories...

:jaw: Did you lose your car in the snow?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
WHAT!?! :eek2: Where's MY SNOW SNOW SNOW!! i'm only 2 hours away from you!!! :eek: U took my snow!!! I got none here!!!!!!!! *sobbing*

no fair!!!! i want to see white christmas :D

*Pointing at you, while laughing* HAHAHAHAHA. PPPFFF :nana:

Lasza said:
2002? Thought it was last March as March 2003.
:slap: me will ya... why I think of 2002? it's 2003... oh wait it's gonna be 2004 in 3 weeks! :party: ... well I'm going to the Dream club tonight at 9pm they have 1 dollar special for wine, well, beer all nite.... :cheers: :beer: :dj:
(P.S. I'm gonna edit the 2002 to 2003 ;))

tekkmortal said:
:jaw: Did you lose your car in the snow?
u mean from last March or recently? I didn't own a car last March but recently I didn't lose my car in snow lol, even though if it did, my car will be stubborn to get out alive :lol: but at that time I did saw too many accident, mostly SUVs cuz they think they own the road... :fu: at least I'm being carefully with my car ;)

pimpdaddyposse said:
u mean from last March or recently? I didn't own a car last March but recently I didn't lose my car in snow lol, even though if it did, my car will be stubborn to get out alive :lol: but at that time I did saw too many accident, mostly SUVs cuz they think they own the road... :fu: at least I'm being carefully with my car ;)

I had a small blizzard (5 feet of snow) last February though your last March blizzard was worse. :)

If I remmy, my pickup truck got stuck in the ditch! :o

tekkmortal said:
I had a small blizzard (5 feet of snow) last February though your last March blizzard was worse. :)

If I remmy, my pickup truck got stuck in the ditch! :o
Oh you're speaking of last March Blizzard... I went to work even during the blizzard... I actually walked to work... only few blocks away lol... I actually saw the people on news said people who are driving out during the blizzard are an idiot people except those who went out for emergency food... I'm hoping we'll have another blizzard but I don't think we'll get one... perhap heavy snowing or something like that...

Snow is cool. I love the snow. I just hate driving when other people are driving. I hate having to worry about everyone elses stupid moves.

pimpdaddyposse said:
count me in... I love to drive in snow! I :Owned: the road when it's icy!

yah sure snow is fun but not here in St. John's. here is very suck snow cuz we are not living dry winter climate, In Labrador where I was grew up very strong dry and good strong snow. it alawys be fun in Labrador, I always ride snowmoble there. sure sometimes I miss in Labrador City in wintertime not in summertime.

The snow here has pretty much melted away. I was good while it lasted. I can't wait for more snow this year. Heh!

Ahh good ol time with my '83 chevy at tower A in 1995/6 LOL

Right now This year is my first winter with the van...gonna see how that goes.

Snow is really good if u own a snowmobile.I love snowmobiling...only if i own one now...don't have it yet :(

TinyStrawberry said:
*Pointing at you, while laughing* HAHAHAHAHA. PPPFFF :nana:

Jams- Can you do me a favor? when u see linds again next time.. slap her head for me (nice slap not hard! soft i'm gentle!)

*watching jams slap linds head* :rofl: aw.. sorry linds here's my :kiss: :nana:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Jams- Can you do me a favor? when u see linds again next time.. slap her head for me (nice slap not hard! soft i'm gentle!)

without a doubt, I will :) pinkster > :slap:< tinystrawberry ;) Watch out lindsey!! :ily:

DeafSCUBA98 said:

No... --->Lindsey :slap: <---Eric :nana: :nana: :nana:
-->Jams :cheers: <-- Lindsey hahahaha ;)

pinkster said:
without a doubt, I will :) pinkster > :slap:< tinystrawberry ;) Watch out lindsey!! :ily:

Sure Pinkster. :fu:
We made a :deal: to be friends, and be nice.
If u chase me around, I would just :scatter: and maybe I could :fart: in Eric's car next time. Uhm, maybe u should cuz u do the wonderful nice farts in the world :shock: :jaw:

TinyStrawberry said:
Sure Pinkster. :fu:
We made a :deal: to be friends, and be nice.
If u chase me around, I would just :scatter: and maybe I could :fart: in Eric's car next time. Uhm, maybe u should cuz u do the wonderful nice farts in the world :shock: :jaw:

You're right.. i do the good farts.. *laughs at old memory of last year at my mom's apt* :laugh2:

snowflakes.gif
:rl:
~hate hate snowing.. Just arrived here two hours ago..
Snowing increase 2 inch from now.. Still kept snowing.. *groan*~ :thumbd:

Bullym0m said:
snowflakes.gif
:rl:
~hate hate snowing.. Just arrived here two hours ago..
Snowing increase 2 inch from now.. Still kept snowing.. *groan*~ :thumbd:
where are you???? bring it to Colorado!!!! :fingersx:

Back