Got a bad temper?

Iceriver

Reaction score
I do.

Sometimes I get mad...real mad. Got that from my moms side (she can be REALLY scary).
But I almost never get angry at other people (only exception was little kids). Mostly if I screw up, or forgot, I get quite pissed. I don't like it and am still trying to work on it, but it's kinda hard to not get angry. :mad:

What do you do to calm yourself down?

I do lots of screaming and sometimes hitting on wall with my fist, not very hard, just enough to get hurt to distract myself. I just dont like getting mad. I do it in private though. Never front of my kid.

I get angry but it's not verbal is more inside.
I was upset lastnight because we planned on going away,
up until my hubby talked to his father. He switched, totally
being fine to being so upset. I basically walked out and
took a time out outside on the steps.

I keep it inside, and resolve it and if I can't then
hubby comes along side of me and we discuss the issue.

i got bad temper too

whatever i wanna this or that someone won't let me i got pissed off

i need time to myself alone to calm myself sometimes ppl won't let me to be alone to calm myself down it got worse it is not good i try to tell them that
seems like they refused to listen to me when i ask to be alone

I do have bad tempers.. but if only for good reasons.. if annoyed me or whatever.. i would get mad.. like my sister do to me..grr ugh!

If suppose I'm mad... and directly speak it out straigthenforward til solve problems.. If not work out.. then I'll walk away til cooling down... then discuss further unless calmer..

:)

I get bad temper also. If I get too mad, I will get time out myself. Time out is best. Find something to do like take walking, cleaning, whatever instead hurt someone.

I get easy temper once I punch the wall and got hole oops ha! my mom tell me then you fix it and I told her NOPE! when I was 15 yrs old :lol: .. Still temper it is hard to get rid of it so I just when get temper then I just walk to my bedroom to calm down and close my door. if at my mom's I just sit down and calm down that is all I do. One thing I have been temper alots for 3 yrs cause of my ex bf but now glad he willing go back to his hometown on aug 21 then I will be more calm down from temper cause he buggin me too much to make me yelling alots really loud and who live in downstair was almost call police 2 or 3 times on us.

No temper here. For those who got bad temper, go to the doctor and get some medications for it..

Get a Job at the WWE :mrgreen:
11nwo19.02.2006.jpg

Take out Your Frustrations :mrgreen:

For me, I do walk away, and take deep breath. clear up my mind. I was very violent in the past but not anymore. When I was younger, I would beat my younger brothers up but not anymore. I don't hit people anymore.

Last June my mom and I got into big fight, and I decided to leave home for few hours which helped me very much.

yeah I keep it inside sometimes if Im mad at other people, but to my family, I do express my anger. I do different ways to calm down depending how mad I am.

I do and I sometimes clean my house up so bad to make it all clean and sparkle. Oh well.

Sometimes I go lie down and sleep.

Then I will resolve the situation after I am calm.

You would go like this :eek2: if you see me lose my temper. It would not be pleasant one :pissed: and you would want to run away far away as possible. :eek:

:rofl:

I internalize alot of my anger. I'll usually seeth for awhile, and then, turn it all on myself.

Not exactly productive. I'm learning to recognize the reasons for my anger, and talk them out.

When I've got alot of pent up frustration, I'll go into my bathroom and scream like a banshee, or I'll take a pillow and beat the fuck out of the couch!

It helps.

I'm the same way too however, Anger is something I don't deal with very well. I tend to ramble on when I'm angry but sometime I usually would have an "emotional" shut down meaning I don't say what's inside. It's like you have to have the wall broken down for the ones that does care to see what is inside you. It's not often that I let anyone inside to see what is really inside me.

I came from a family of screamers...lol, just kidding. I don't get mad too often but when I get mad, you will know it. I do "yell" in sign language but keep my voice shut down. But with the hearies, I do yell loud with my voice. Now, that I am older, with the hearies I just try to control my temper, especially in the public unless I am totally pissed off to the point of losing it. :pissed:

I haven't hit people or walls since elementary/grade school. :mrgreen:

horselover61 said:
I do and I sometimes clean my house up so bad to make it all clean and sparkle. Oh well.

Sometimes I go lie down and sleep.

Then I will resolve the situation after I am calm.

I've done this, too.

When I'm upset sometimes, I'll "OCD clean" my room. It helps to have something to do, sometimes.

I'm surprised my wife didn't post on this one, she's got a worse temper then what I got ahaha

Back