Got 4 kittens

Damn... that wild cat abandoned one of her kittens yesterday.. I took that kitten to vet to be checked out.. Vet said he seems healthy... but i have to bottlefed him every two hours.. and wished me best luck... we named him Streak because he is black with white streak from forehead down to nose.. i am going to do my best so he will live.. he is a fighter...

Thats what animals do SxyPorkie.If that cub doesnt look right to the mother she abandons it.I had my cat when she was a kitten about 3 weeks old she abandon 2 kittens.My cat looked right all four paws and a tail My dog killed one of them mother never came back so i took that kitten fed w/milk and raised it until she died 14 years later :cry:

Thats what animals do SxyPorkie.If that cub doesnt look right to the mother she abandons it.I had my cat when she was a kitten about 3 weeks old she abandon 2 kittens.My cat looked right all four paws and a tail My dog killed one of them mother never came back so i took that kitten fed w/milk and raised it until she died 14 years later :cry:

I had rescued deaf white kitten which was abandoned... i raised her until 7 months old.. My late husband let him outside..i tried to tell him dont let him out.. he said he will be fine.. in one hour car run over him.. it broke my heart.. now i am trying to save this kitten... it is second night,, Streak seems allright....i hope so...:fingersx: :fingersx:

Streak was abandoned by its wild mother cat.. i had been bottlefed him... he is ready to go to new home in two weeks... old lady wants him....

Back