Got 4 kittens

SxyPorkie

Reaction score
I have two cats indoors and one wild cat outside in the back... that wild cat is Calico cat.. she is wild... over a year old... then past couple months I noticed that shw was preggy...
All of sudden last week she was not preggy anymore... she always stays in the back yard (fenced back yard)... I had been looking for kittens all week..

This morning my next door who is police came over to my door... She asked me if i have a cat outside.. I said yes wild one.. She told me she heard kittend mewing loudly.. I told her i had been looking for them all week..

She came with me into the back yard.. following the sound of mewing.. she found them.. 4 kittens in the large planter hiding in the plants...
So we took them out and put them in the box.. they are beautiful..half opened eyes...three of them are calico and one is just all black with some white... white streak from forhead to nose.. it was soo cute..
SxyPorkie :fingersx:

well i am not only one who had wild cats living out of the home

i did had one wild mother cat with her kittens living under my deck in summer of 1995 mother cat was caughted and took to humane society nearby my home and the kittens were apdopted by people who lived around my neighorhood

and last summer had 2 wild kittens living near my home but was caughted took to humane society where they were put up for adoption

i did had one wild mother cat with her kittens living under my deck in summer of 1995 mother cat was caughted and took to humane society nearby my home and the kittens were apdopted by people who lived around my neighorhood

and last summer had 2 wild kittens living near my home but was caughted took to humane society where they were put up for adoption

Calico mother cat was born in the back yard.. and other kittens died off... now she has four kittens.. i am going to give them good homes when they are old enough

Only one is black with white spot? I guess you know who to look for and get "kitten support" for the wild cat. ;)

My cat was born to a wild mother in the roof of a house across the road from my place. Mother cat just left the kittens in the roof and wanders away. Then she got caught and taken to the 'Cat Haven'. About 6 kittens were adopted out to friends and people in the neighbourhood. I took one of the kitten and now she is fully grown adult cat. :)

My cat was born to a wild mother in the roof of a house across the road from my place. Mother cat just left the kittens in the roof and wanders away. Then she got caught and taken to the 'Cat Haven'. About 6 kittens were adopted out to friends and people in the neighbourhood. I took one of the kitten and now she is fully grown adult cat. :)

Great... I will give them away to good homes... I have two cats inside.. both are fixed and declawed... both are smart...if i live on farm i would keep all kittens.. but i live in city...

aww cute that is good that ppl adopt baby wild animals cuz can be easy to be tame faster than adult ones

wow aww.. awesome..

be sure.. those kittens are socialable to humans.. like you fed them, pet them.. so they wont be ferals.. otherwise will be hard to give homes if they are not sociable to humans.. :)

wow aww.. awesome..

be sure.. those kittens are socialable to humans.. like you fed them, pet them.. so they wont be ferals.. otherwise will be hard to give homes if they are not sociable to humans.. :)

Yes i agree with you... I am petting them alot...they are about little over a week old.. one of kittens already climbed out of box.. i had to put him back in, ... they are real cute...

Watch out this is the kittens porkie gonna give away
tigers.jpg

Back