Google phone or Iphone

You are wrong, Verizon Droid is manufactured by Motorola.

My Mistake
Thank you for correcting me :D

I considered any Android OS as Google Phone.

Toobad, Nexus One won't support 3G from att.
Unstrung - Mobile Applications - Nexus One Won't Support AT&T's Fastest 3G Data Services - Telecom News Analysis

I don't care what you consider it but geeks call it Android Phone, if you want to go around calling it Google Phone by all mean you're free to.

Verzion phone is called Android

Probably AT&T threaten HTC that they wouldn't sell thier phone if HTC add AT&T frequcey on it. AT&T been slacking and falling behind lately.

Droid is simple running under Google OS. No need to mention what manufacturing. Why? OS running very same. No different, just different hardware. That's it.

Negative that Nexus One is too expensive on non-contract. You want contract, you will be use under Tmobile in poor stink coverage where you won't have internet at granddaddy's country home. "Hello? Can you read my email?" (email send failed)

Same OS yes but different version .

Nexus One is running newest Andriod OS that not been release on other Andriod phone and have a slighty more features on it.

Also the hardware chipset on Nexus One are suppose to be one of the fastest on the Phone market that what all the hypes is about on it.

In next few days there will be reviews popping up all over the internet and we will soon know how good the hypes on Nexus One are.

I'm still not decide to pick smartphone. I have to wait for tax check next month in Feb.

Verizon iPhone to come with Qualcomm chip?|PMP Today

Maybe iPhone come with quad band for VZ but we have to see.

iPhone AT&T's TAP

Text Accessibility Plan for iPhone | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

The TAP plan for iPhone 3G $50.00 per month* and includes:

Unlimited SMS messages
Unlimited data usage (email and web)
$.40 per minute pay-per-use voice
Visual Voicemail

Well Highlander
I heard more rumor that Apple kill Verizon deal. there the link if you want to see it Rumor: Apple kills Verizon deal, will announce iPhone 4G alongside tablet on January 27th event

Verizon iPhone to come with Qualcomm chip?|PMP Today

Maybe iPhone come with quad band for VZ but we have to see.

iPhone AT&T's TAP

Text Accessibility Plan for iPhone | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

The TAP plan for iPhone 3G $50.00 per month* and includes:

Unlimited SMS messages
Unlimited data usage (email and web)
$.40 per minute pay-per-use voice
Visual Voicemail

I have the TAP Plan! I picked up my iPhone on Saturday
I'm currently not using it as I type this due to lack of service but at my apartment I have FULL service (all bars). I'm quite pleased with it overall and I've been tinkering with it like crazy. Earlier today I went with the jailbreak route but still haven't completed the process since no connection. I'm gonna try my best to get the tethering optioning working.

Anyhow, I'm curious as to why AT&T included a Visual Voicemal opting in their package? How in the World am I (or anyone else who is Deaf/HOH) going to benefit from that? Also, 40 cents per call is insane. Not that I plan on making calls but still.

I've seen Google Android phones in Sprint Store. It's HTC Hero and Samsung phone (one with slide out keyboard). So Tmobile, Verizon, and Sprint have Android phones. I fiddle around Samsung phone and I love it. I am leery about HTC Hero phone cuz I heard it slows down or locks up when you add more apps in. Some apps don't work too well with HTC.

Nexus One phone I heard have 1Ghz processor. That's dang fast! I'll see to that this summer if it releases. I wanted a FAST and RESPONSIVE Touchphones!!

So I will see which I like.

I only know that iPhone have many apps than Google. So that's the difference.

Catty

Am curious too how well the Nexus One works, and the Qualcomm processor is just amazing. Yesterday I came across a news report that only 20k devices have been sold so far, and people are having a lot of issues with the 3G connection and apps. Of course, you got to give Google time to get better on their customer support, but I sometimes wonder is it really worth getting it at this time? I usually dont like buying "1st Generation" gadgets; there will always be something wrong with it & they will be expensive, and so I like to wait down the road for some improvements.

So my BB Curve died this past weekend, and I am back in the market looking for a phone. I think I am inclining more towards the Iphone 3GS, but will wait to see what Apple has to announce on 01/27. I just need a stable device that can last me for at least 2 years.

Turn out that Nexus One have poor touch-screen on how to respond where you tap or touch to typing.

Back